Recent content by Lollipop Chainsaw

1. Lollipop Chainsaw

PC Expert mode

That's pretty much how it is at the start of the game, and the start of hardcore mode. It isn't something you can really avoid much until you get better gear, but that requires exploring and dying a lot to get rofl. Expert mode is so fun
  2. Lollipop Chainsaw

PC Just a question

I'm sure if you searched enough you could find it but it's not something that's really relevant since they seemed to fix the bug at release.
  3. Lollipop Chainsaw

PC Just a question

No it isn't possible. A spoiler video showed that a player was using Laser Machinegun while riding in the Drill Mount, which seems no longer possible in the 1.3's official release.
  4. Lollipop Chainsaw

PC Expert mode

That's exactly the tradeoff. Accessory wise Worm Scarf is one of the best, yet Vampire Knives are pretty broken.
  5. Lollipop Chainsaw

Whats your most despised enemy?

WAIT NO I TAKE THAT BACK. EXPERT MODE, FLYING TURTLES FROM NOWHERE THAT BELLY DROP YOU AND DEAL 200+ DAMAGE. #NERFTHEFLYINGTURTLES
  6. Lollipop Chainsaw

PC I have HAD IT with the frequency of events!

LOL it went from 1/10 chance to 1/25 chance now.
  7. Lollipop Chainsaw

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Yep. I got the Celestial Stone even before I got the Diving Helmet drop but I was being stubborn. The item is only useful for a certain period of time until you get the Neptunes Shell drop.
  8. Lollipop Chainsaw

PC Post your builds!

I've made a lot of builds that are interesting and I wanted to try out some builds other players have made to see if they're good or not. I'll post my builds. [VampTank] *Palladium Armor *(Warding) Fire Gauntlet *(Warding) Frost Spark Boots *(Warding) Worm Scarf *(Warding) Star Veil *(Warding)...
  9. Lollipop Chainsaw

It would "remotely" help by getting rid of one. Those are options you can do, or just deal with it. Recent patches have made Solar Eclipses and Martian Invasions more rare anyways. It's just RNG.
  10. Lollipop Chainsaw

Inquery: Picksaw vs the new pickaxes?

The pickaxe drop from the Martian event is by far my favorite.
  11. Lollipop Chainsaw

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Farm sharks for the accessory drop for 8 straight hours, then a few hours the next 2-3 days and still nothing. Very convinced it's a major bug and doesn't drop, then friend goes to farm them for 5 minutes and gets the drop. :mad:
  12. Lollipop Chainsaw

Wisp, or Suspicious Looking Tentacle?

You can use the Fairy, Wisp or Lantern for vision. I'd rather have a light source I can move around than an unmovable one.
  13. Lollipop Chainsaw

You guys should really make Grinders then. Or you can use the Enchanted Sundial to skip Blood Moons/Solar Eclipses. :p
  14. Lollipop Chainsaw

Whats your most despised enemy?

I swear to god they're OP as hell in Expert. If you're out in a badspot in the Dungeon and one spawns across the map RIP. The other 3 casters are annoying as well, but not as dumb as he is. Also, shoutout to Skeleton Snipers and Skeleton Commandos that hide behind the Paladin in the back:D...
  15. Lollipop Chainsaw

Disappointed with Expert Mode.

You're kidding, right? Literally every boss you just kite or cheese. All you need is movement gear and an arena build around it for Skeletron to kite the hell out of him and he can't touch you. Wall of Flesh you just make a flat bridge and use again, Movement gear, with either Sunflowers, Ice...
Back
Top Bottom