Recent content by LukeXXX

1. LukeXXX

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

Direct touch works perfectly, but cursor + button does not. My device is a Xiaomi MI A2 Lite with Android 10, 4 GB of ram, Snapdragon 625 octa-core 2 GHz processor GPU Adreno 506, please download the game from Google play... thank you very much for your attention
  2. LukeXXX

Terraria: Labor of Love is Out Now!

I have a problem with the interaction button of the void bag, cheester and the money trough, it does not work correctly. I have a Xiaomi MI A2 Lite device with Android 10 I have a problem with the interaction button of the void bag, cheester and the money trough, it does not work correctly. I...
  3. LukeXXX

Mobile Cellphone bug with notch

Tengo un dispositivo con notch, para ser exactos un xiaomi MI A2 Lite, mi problema es que al abrir la app se cruza el espacio designado para el notch en el lado opuesto de la pantalla. La muesca de mi teléfono celular está en el lado blanco y la configuración de la pantalla está en el lado rojo...
  4. LukeXXX

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

With the update a moment ago, the game opens on my Xiaomi MI A2 Lite but the game starts as if I had my gamepad connected even though I have the Bluetooth turned off
  5. LukeXXX

You've got the Touch, You've got the Power! Controller & Customization Update hits Mobile Terraria Today!

I disconnected my gamepad and restarted the application but the screen still remains black and does not start.
  6. LukeXXX

I have one, but I did not connect it, I just opened the application and it did not start, it stayed on the black screen, therefore I could not connect my gamepad (my gamepad is a TechZone model ZT18BTC01) I have Android 9 on my device
  7. LukeXXX

The game does not open after the update, before updating it went correctly. I have a Xiaomi MI A2 Lite and bought the game from the Play Store.
  8. LukeXXX

El juego no se abre después de la actualización ... Tengo un Xiaomi MI A2 Lite y compré el juego en Play Store ...
Back
Top Bottom