• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Mail

1. Mail

Resolved My Terraria running in slow motion on a specific part of the map

You should upload a copy of your world file from "\Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds"
  2. Mail

Crystal Assassin (Summoner) Revisited.

Dungeon bricks are not destroyed by for the worthy Skeletron Prime explosives. I built a large single tile wide dungeon brick box to contain his bombs, but needed to leave an air gap around it. The explosions were able to destroy blocks outside of the dungeon brick box that were within the...
  3. Mail

Copper Shortsword, Pearlwood Sword or Wooden Hammer?

Global i-Frames block every other type of i-Frames. (local immunity and static immunity.) Minions won't block each other, but melee weapons (and many piercing weapons) block everything. The length of enemy invincibility from melee scales with attack speed, so you won't notice it that much with...
  4. Mail

Copper Shortsword, Pearlwood Sword or Wooden Hammer?

Wooden hammer because hitting enemies with a sluggish hammer gives them more invincibility frames than any other melee weapon which keeps them safe from sentry damage or minions.
  5. Mail

PC Losing My Absolute Mind fighting Plantera in Master Mode FTW as a mage, I need help.

I built a donut shaped arena when I fought her in master mode. I built very few platforms.
  6. Mail

PC Overwhelmed beginner seeking advice

Don't worry about losing the Pwnhammer too much, you can get a new one by killing the wall of flesh again. You might want to farm the wall of flesh sooner rather than later, because his drops will become outclassed if you go back for them after getting further into hardmode. Wall of flesh drops...
  7. Mail

Should i try master mode? Its not that hard really , i think its easy.

Not having I-frames on explosive bunnies is a bug that could be fixed in a patch.
  8. Mail

My opinion on “For the Worthy”: Pros: Double mining power is an incredibly powerful exclusive benefit and it is feels great to break blocks quickly early in the game. Surface lava pools seem like a downside at first, but you can easily cover them to make them safe and use them as traps. They...
  9. Mail

As the difficulty becomes higher, problems with game balance will be magnified. Playstyles that were previously possible become unusable and you won't be able to experience the entire game as intended. This may cause the game to become less fun. Defense and damage reduction become useless as...
  10. Mail

PC Need Help For Expert Mode.

You might want to try the Forbidden Armor against the Destroyer. The set bonus spawns a tornado that does continuous damage and it can hit many segments of the Destroyer at once. Magic is also really good against the Destroyer even with a hybrid build, since magic has lots of weapons that are...
  11. Mail

PC Overwhelmed beginner seeking advice

Learn to use the favorite feature to mark the items you want to stay in your inventory and use quick stack to automatically clean all the junk from your inventory. Make densely packed rows of chests on platforms so you can have almost all chests in range at once, then hit quick stack and you are...
  12. Mail

The game won't start

The most common reason for this error would be that the operating system could not provide an audio device to output to, but this is unlikely if previous versions of Terraria are working. I don't think this would help, but you could also try running as admin in case the game was denied access to...
  13. Mail

PC Terraria only rarely opens

It isn't unfixable. The game could be patched to not fail silently if this issue becomes elevated in priority. If the latest patch causes more silent crashes to happen and people report them, then there is a chance of this being fixed.
  14. Mail

The game won't start

If you haven't already, you could try to update your mainboard's audio drivers then restart the computer. Make sure there isn't anything strange in the sound output devices list and ensure the audio device you want to use is set as the default. It may be possible for other software on your...
  15. Mail

The game won't start

The specific file being loaded here is "Terraria\Content\TerrariaMusic.xgs" Technically this could crash if your computer has no active audio outputs. Make sure at least one audio output device is plugged in and working.
Top Bottom