1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
    Dismiss Notice
Matthew :D
Last Activity:
Aug 4, 2018
Birthday:
Mar 6, 1988
Accountant and Terraria Lover!

Share This Page

Terrarian, Male, 31, from Perth

Ascension to their ranks is not key, making my own, but higher is, I don't copy people lol Jun 30, 2016

Matthew :D was last seen:
Aug 4, 2018
    1. Valkyrie Valhalla
      Valkyrie Valhalla
      Oh, I totally didn't even notice you even followed me, sorry for that, thanks for the follow darling!
      1. Matthew :D
        Lol no probz 3> xD
        Aug 12, 2016
    2. Matthew :D
      Ascension to their ranks is not key, making my own, but higher is, I don't copy people lol
      1. Hax4Ever
        Hax4Ever
        There is no higher, some have already reached the top- and aren't going to be out-shined.
        Jun 30, 2016
      2. Aesir
        Aesir
        I don't think so. Outshining anyone is always possible, albeit it might be very hard to do so.
        Jun 30, 2016
      3. zeskorion
        zeskorion
        First order of business- a unique avatar and a unique name. Do you have either?
        Jun 30, 2016
    3. Matthew :D
      I am currently a terraria engineer(not T-MEC) and I play with useful mods for world development
      1. Valkyrie Valhalla likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. Matthew :D
        Well that is a pretty good inspiration, Thank you :D
        Jun 29, 2016
      4. Matthew :D
        However I'm not as good as most T-MEC forum people (Obviously) They work their :red: off to have the terraria intellegence they have at the moment.
        Jun 29, 2016
      5. Daikonradish
        Daikonradish
        What I know is that they have time and if you take your time, then you will be able to ascend to their ranks someday.
        Jun 29, 2016
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 6, 1988 (Age: 31)
    Accountant and Terraria Lover!
    Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    • Terraria: Xbox 360
    • Terraria: Mobile
    • Terraria: Xbox One
    • Terraria: Playstation 4
    • Terraria: Nintendo 3DS
    There's not much about me, however I enjoy terraria and I have a nice life :D I'm friendly and you can approach me for help in terraria forums anyday.