Recent content by MegaMage314 🌳

1. MegaMage314 🌳

oh heck ...what do I do now, I never thought I'd get this far lol

oh heck ...what do I do now, I never thought I'd get this far lol
  2. MegaMage314 🌳

Indeed. If you play modded terraria you can try it out already (just search "Smarter cursor" on...

Indeed. If you play modded terraria you can try it out already (just search "Smarter cursor" on Tmodloader), but with 1.4.4 it took months before I was able to update it to work in that version. Would be very nice if in the next update it was just in the game by default
  3. MegaMage314 🌳

PS: I hate to be bother by asking the same thing multiple times, so this'll probably be the last...

PS: I hate to be bother by asking the same thing multiple times, so this'll probably be the last time axe about this (if you catch my drift)
  4. MegaMage314 🌳

Hey Red, you should patch smart cursor to work like this. People would really like it, I should...

Hey Red, you should patch smart cursor to work like this. People would really like it, I should know cause I patched it myself with a mod and people really really liked it
  5. MegaMage314 🌳

tModLoader Smarter Cursor

Oh yeah, another update to this mod: you can now use it in 1.4.4
  6. MegaMage314 🌳

Hey, so uh... I know you said you're not looking for more suggestions, but I think some...

Hey, so uh... I know you said you're not looking for more suggestions, but I think some improvements to smart cursor would be an extremely impactful one that could be added in without too much trouble https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/better-smart-cursor-behavior.116159/
  7. MegaMage314 🌳

Surprisingly, got another update for this! Now there's new functionality added for smart cursor with solid blocks: The old "To cursor" setting is now on by default (since apparently most people didn't know it existed), and instead of disabling it a new setting to fill an area with blocks has...
  8. MegaMage314 🌳

Game Mechanics Better Smart Cursor Behavior

I'm actually not entirely sure what that problem is, though I do know that the method minecarts use to determine slopes would have never worked for placing platforms. There instead of choosing any valid tile that's closest to the player, it only considers valid tiles based on where the mouse...
  9. MegaMage314 🌳

Game Mechanics Better Smart Cursor Behavior

I would like to preface this by saying that smart cursor works perfectly fine like 90% of the time. It's amazing for digging with how it automatically diggs a tunnel big enough for the player no matter what direction you go, it's great for pretty much every other tool, and it's got a ton of...
  10. MegaMage314 🌳

One more update, now when building with walls platforms will be treated as solid, and the walls you build won't leak out of them when using smart cursor! Can't think of any other changes I'd want to make with this mod, so now instead I'm working on writing a suggestion thread for these changes...
  11. MegaMage314 🌳

Game Mechanics Please let me open my inventory while I'm dead

This would actually be pretty nice now that I think about it. I've definitely done the same thing before, trying to open my inventory only to not be able to cause I'm waiting to respawn
  12. MegaMage314 🌳

Updated the mod yesterday! Now in addition to making it easier to build flat bridges, the mod will let you bridge through things such as trees and vines. It'll ignore any cuttable blocks and bridge across non-solid ones that are only 1 tile wide, where the vanilla behavior gets stuck on both:
  13. MegaMage314 🌳

same, lol Spent all this time making the mod but now I'm probably gonna go back to 1.4.4 and play without it
  14. MegaMage314 🌳

In theory at least, that wouldn't be too hard actually. Behind the scenes there's a number that determines exactly what the range is (if I set it to zero then it'll be the same as vanilla, while if I set it high enough it'll make it impossible to build in the corners at all). But making custom...
  15. MegaMage314 🌳

Smarter Cursor Available here on the Steam Workshop (as well as in the mod browser in-game) Smarter Cursor is a small quality-of-life mod that adjusts smart cursor and the way it works with platforms. If you've ever built an arena or really any decently large structure with platforms, you're...
Back
Top Bottom