Milkjpg
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I feel like playing Silent Hill right now. I can't, though. So, I am going to do the next best thing. I'll play the theme on piano.
    I'm starting to hate The Sacrifice campaign on L4D2.
    OFF
    OFF
    eh, It's kinda sad.
    Milkjpg
    Milkjpg
    It used to be my favorite campaign to play. I used to play it on expert with some friends. I always have to play it with people who don't know what they are doing now. I'm pretty much always carrying my team. I also have to sacrifice myself, but my team refuses to shoot all the zombies.
    This isn't Undertale, but I am determined to finish every campaign in L4D2 again.
    Sugars
    Sugars
    I, for one, think of everything horrible that has ever existed in the universe... same thing, right?
    serenesplash
    serenesplash
    I was filled of determination long before Undertale existed
    Milkjpg
    Milkjpg
    That's cool. I am about to give up though. The Sacrifice campaign is extremely difficult to pull off when you are on singleplayer with the game on expert. I am no longer filled with determination.
    Hooray for almost dying, right guys? '-'
    Milkjpg
    Milkjpg
    I was in a car and the tire popped. Because of this, the car swerved into the other lane, and if the truck on the other lane hadn't stopped, it would've hit my side. Part of me says I was unlucky because that happened, but the other part says I am lucky that the truck stopped.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Oh that's scary. I'd say lucky. You did walk away after all.
    Milkjpg
    Milkjpg
    Well, it is rather late where I am, I'm going to sleep now. Not permanently, thankfully.
    Pun of the day: I ate way to much middle eastern food, now I falafel.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Back in primary school, there was a bully that picked on the Albanian kid at lunchtime - he kept stealing his Dinar money. :)
    Vote me for president. If you vote me, I will bully the guy who used to bully you in school. #TheSchoolBully4President
    Milkjpg
    Milkjpg
    Vote me for president, if you do, you'd help me absolutely crush anyone who has ever competed against me. I will ruin each and every single one of their lives. I will bring them to tears. Oh, and I'll deport that guy who drank your milk in 6th grade. Yeah, that guy.
    Commander Crocket
    Commander Crocket
    Vote for me for free health care, world peace and TF2 lessons for all.
    Milkjpg
    Milkjpg
    If you vote me, you'll need to give those TF2 lessons in real life. Uhm... I mean... I can bully Kim Jong-un?
    What is the worst thing about having a party in space? You have to planet. Hi, I'm a bully, welcome to my punderland.
    I think I'm the only one who manages to cut myself with a fake knife, but not with a real knife. '-'
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I don't use knives anymore. I grew taloons on my hands so I can cut myself anywhere, anytime. My nails lacerate flesh like no knife would. Plus if the mood's right, I will bite chunks of flesh out.
    Milkjpg
    Milkjpg
    Okay then... I just like to flip butterfly knives and my brother handed me a trainer knife. It cut me because it had been dropped so much. I have yet to cut myself with the real knife. But talons are cool too.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    My nails grow very fast. My body ages quickly. So I no longer see a point cutting them. I clean them daily, though. The nails are a living being's natural version of a knive.
    I just love how I can make $20 on Steam for 3 items. Some of you can probably do that with one item, but my Steam inventory isn't the best.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom