Recent content by MissingLink

1. MissingLink

Mobile The "Old" way to grapple by swiping the screen on 1.3?

thank you for this👌✨✨😇
  2. MissingLink

I've been saying this since 2019 man but i believe since the attention is now in focused here on TF, this might get it into the next patch the title should self explanatory but I've written a post before Mobile - The "Old" way to grapple by swiping the screen on 1.3?
  3. MissingLink

in he old terraria mobile version you can quickly grapple. i had a previous post explaining that it's here
  4. MissingLink

last year i made a post about a quick grapple feature for the new terraria it's this from the old terraria version where you can quickly drag the screen to summon the grapple quickly. the post should be self explanatory and i hope this gets attention
  5. MissingLink

As the title suggests, a legacy control to quickly grapple on a certain direction in mobile. The characteristics of the quick grapple is that you don't need to start dragging at the player position and dragging the screen fast is not needed, one can draw a line originating near/or from the...
  6. MissingLink

An Old Mobile terrarian since 1.1 so i'm OG

An Old Mobile terrarian since 1.1 so i'm OG
  7. MissingLink

Game Mechanics Screenshot button from mobile 1.2 to mobile 1.3[Recommendation]

the screenshot button or "Share" button on options existed on mobile 1.2, and I recommend bringing it back back for mobile 1.3 because there are creative potentials that players can use with it, like lesser ui on screenshoted builds. just my recommendation.
  8. MissingLink

yeah, but it's a nice addition to be implemented since I guess no one remembers it and it is also convenient
  9. MissingLink

heyo I have a suggestion about the grapple button and grappling hooks for mobile 1.3. first is that, the graple button is too small and useless(annoying if not). since it's mobile the touch controls really depends on the size of the button if we are talking about precision, but grappling hooks...
  10. MissingLink

Zurreh

Zurreh
  11. MissingLink

I'm in a big proj guess what i've messed up !

I'm in a big proj guess what i've messed up !
  12. MissingLink

"Derr is no forbidden technique"-Zed "Nahhh gawdha"-Me!

"Derr is no forbidden technique"-Zed "Nahhh gawdha"-Me!
  13. MissingLink

Why did you join forums,me i joined b'coz i need to know more about hoiks/wiring/teeths/more...

Why did you join forums,me i joined b'coz i need to know more about hoiks/wiring/teeths/more wiring ztuff
  14. MissingLink

Ty

Ty
Back
Top Bottom