Mobile Terraria Mobile Easter Update: Expanded Worlds & More!

Havent experienced that, and not what I meant, basically the area designed for the controls is too big, I want to lock the controls right at the corners, instead, the controls can get too close to the middle where I cant reach them, and also blocks me from using chests without getting closer.

I do agree with you on that.

I was thinking he might...

That's because the Endless Quiver was added in 1.3. The mobile version only has stuff that was added in 1.2.4 or earlier

There are a couple 1.3 things that snuck in. Im pretty sure that fishing was 1.3 right?

Fighting the Frost Moon on my Old World and a newer world is very different, New World: Fought through, killed around 6 Everscreams, 4 Santanks, and 3-4 Ice Queens, None of them dropped anything, I got drops on my first try in my old world, so I assumed perhaps it was Because I didnt defeat Fishron in that world (And maybe Golem, I made sure to kill both.) However, on my Old World, nowhere near that many bosses spawn, Im lucky to find them, and therefore I never get enough points to get to an Ice Queen Wave, on my Old World.

Does Frost Moon require Certain Bosses killed in that world? I also havent killed Ocram in that world.

Guys, can I have a question ( @505Games-Mobile and the Mobile Terraria Players ) if the Ipega pg-2023 is compatible for terraria Mobile. I just want to know because i really want to play with controller. Thank you.

I finally got a Meat Grinder, a Wisp in a Bottle, Blood Moons are happening in my old world, and the Traveling Merchant appeared once or twice in my old world, things appear to be working again.

So, because I have no idea, can the Devs release bug fixes without an App Update?

I finally got a Meat Grinder, a Wisp in a Bottle, Blood Moons are happening in my old world, and the Traveling Merchant appeared once or twice in my old world, things appear to be working again.

So, because I have no idea, can the Devs release bug fixes without an App Update?

They cant exactly. If an app has some type of online content stuff that connects to their servers, they can patch what is on the servers, but not on the app. There isnt any online content for Terraria, so you are probably getting lucky. I know i havent gotten the traveling merchant at all. :(

They cant exactly. If an app has some type of online content stuff that connects to their servers, they can patch what is on the servers, but not on the app. There isnt any online content for Terraria, so you are probably getting lucky. I know i havent gotten the traveling merchant at all. :(

That sucks if you're going magic, Celestial Cuffs are awesome, especially with Spectre (Hood)

By the way, when you do get the Travelling Merchant you can leave the world, come back, and he will sell different items, in case you dont get those UB Torches, or Celestial Magnet.

Android-

Terraria installed in androids 4.0+-4.2 ALWAAAYYZZ crash

Staff of frost hydra is not working

Some "Angler quest"'s prizes are unobtainable/glitched

......part 2 comming up!
[doublepost=1461169211,1461168824][/doublepost]
You mean on mobile right? Cause i have only ever gotten 3 Wisps in a bottle. Also i use water candles for the solar eclipse.

If on mobile, do you know a good Terraria multiplayer app for ios?(i probably should be asking here since it wouldnt be an official Terraria app). I wouldnt mind trading you my last one for some broken hero swords (3 hopefully).

Back to the RNG, are we 100% sure that the blood moon clowns (forgot their name) can drop bananarangs on mobile? I havent gotten any of those either.
Those clowns are rare as moths in jungle and bananarangs is rare AaNNDddDD blood moon is semi-RARE event so getting all blood moon rare drops from monsters is waYyyyyYyY RARER THAN getting death sickle in solar eclipse

@505 Games Support Heres a helpful gatter of bugs I noted down while I was offline

-Spear traps go above their release point if its turned into a background object with an actuator
-the spread of hallow and corruption/crimson is misaligned in expanded worlds not to mention slightly thinner
-Angler still doesnt give out proper exclusive quest rewards upon reaching a certain quest number (10th quest will give you a fuzzy carrot as an example which is the only way to obtain it)
-Expanded worlds have shrunken ocean biome detectors (while on the sandy part of an ocean it assumes im in a desert)
-Golem fist's item animation is slightly broken, making the fist fly out of the hole without being connected to the "gun"
-Possesed hatchet might crash the game if in between targetting 2 different enemies (due to its homing ability)
-Enemies sometimes spawn in NPC houses or sealed background wall areas which is impossible in other version (with the exception to Pumpkin/Frost Moon.
-Crimson Underground Music isnt present despite being added already by this update and Title Screen Music is in the game files but doesnt play instead being replaced the overworld theme.
-PC autodig isnt applied to digging below and above (PC is 2 blocks while on Mobile is 3, Console just got this added)
-certain positions may bug out block textures when upside down via Gravitation potion.
-Chlorophyte growth is VERY slow (more of a limitation to phone specs since the devs slowed spread of blocks down to prevent crashing) [Slight solution 1-2 ore of chlorophyte can be crafted into a bar. Doesnt make logical sense but it will patch the waiting hours till you get around a couple of bars frustration.
-Ususally if you're low on mana killing an enemy near you will make a mana star (not crystal) pop of an enemy giving you 100 mana to prolong magic players. However if you join a game this will never happens as the game doesnt do a check if a joining player is low on mana.
-Catching things in hosted worlds with a bug net wont work, you will make the critter invisible on your screen but you get no yield from catching anything.
-Herplings (and possibly floatty grosses) still drop nazars
-Certain enemies wont spawn in proper locations [Tortoises and Man Eaters wont spawn in the Underground Jungle] [Chaos/Spectral Elementals wont spawn on hallowed stone] [Crimson Mummies wont spawn on crimsoned deserts thus making the blindfold unobtainable (key ingredient in Ankh Shield)]
-The sandy area of oceans in expanded worlds should be roughly 1.6x bigger [sacrifice a little bit of water area since oceans are quite deep in expanded worlds anyway]
-Deserts have palm trees naturally generated upon creation, which is only restricted to oceans on PC/Console, Deserts should only have cacti and (on rare occasions) waterleaf.
-Buff limit caps at around 10 buffs which is frustrating since PC has more than twice the max in its cap.
- Golem has overpowered stats (may bother some players) almost as much as expert mode from PC, I dont mind most of the time but I do have to overprepare :p
- (Kind of a Request) This is not a BIG deal to some people but using Wifi direct wont work with connecting via lan, where in other games [Minecraft] it will work and using a hotspot will only enable a 1 way connection to the host of the game and hotspot. but if a person connects to your hotspot they cant host their own world, basically to people that have no wifi/cant activate a hotspot have limited Multiplayer options.

Note:These are requests below with the [ ]
symbols they dont need to be added, just thought I could throw some ideas for the future
[maybe PC damage values could be assigned with a difficulty setting only changable in title screen or as a world creation option. (easy=current damage values. normal=PC dmg values. Hard???=Expert Mode???) Also maybe its not too much trouble maybe Codeglue could add an accessory visibility toggle for now and vanity slots could be added in the future]

Thanks for reading this long list of bugs. not sure if there are any duplicate reportings of the same bugs listed, but I dont have home internet to go through everything. But anyways Good luck to the devs out there, I did my part now I hope everything goes well with the coding. Seriously I feel it must be frustrating to fix most of these complex things but all we can do is wait, all in all great job so far guys we wouldnt have even be in 1.2.4 if it wasnt for all the effort. Thanks again! :3
(was gonna post in bugs forum but its closed off)
Tortoise isn't actually spawn in underground jungle

Golem is not buffed in latest update

I got chlorophyte farm and still now after 9+ hours the 5x5 chlorophyte farm got only 6 chlorophyteZ maybe it's just expertmode in mobile huehue

Buff limit is infinite they just got hidden in screen(how can i defeat plantera if i can't see'em)
[doublepost=1461170467,1461170362][/doublepost]
I bet its hard moving such a big update to mobile, like coding it properly, 1.3 is huge, with lots of new items, Crafting Recipes, and of course the new bosses, which have to work properly, and considering how hard it is for a devce to run Lunatic Cultist fight ----> Moon Lord ---> Martian Madness Event, it may take a while, and older devices may be unable to handle the processing required for it to run smoothly.
.....do you mean crashes.......

Android-

Terraria installed in androids 4.0+-4.2 ALWAAAYYZZ crash

Staff of frost hydra is not working

Some "Angler quest"'s prizes are unobtainable/glitched

......part 2 comming up!

Those clowns are rare as moths in jungle and bananarangs is rare AaNNDddDD blood moon is semi-RARE event so getting all blood moon rare drops from monsters is waYyyyyYyY RARER THAN getting death sickle in solar eclipse
I would say Clowns are rare, but I found a ton of moths, bad example, lol.

No, constant lag, which is always hurting the fight, its because my Computer couldn`t handle it, but it never crashed on PC, now, Considering how Mobile Devices work, instead of Lagging, it probably would just Crash.

Guys, can I have a question ( @505Games-Mobile and the Mobile Terraria Players ) if the Ipega pg-2023 is compatible for terraria Mobile. I just want to know because i really want to play with controller. Thank you.
It depends on your platform! Ipega controllers should work with Android devices, but not with iOS. It's because of the firmware the controller uses. If you do have an iOS device and you want a controller, you can find everything you need over at afterpad.com

Tortoise isn't actually spawn in underground jungle

Golem is not buffed in latest update

I got chlorophyte farm and still now after 9+ hours the 5x5 chlorophyte farm got only 6 chlorophyteZ maybe it's just expertmode in mobile huehue

Buff limit is infinite they just got hidden in screen(how can i defeat plantera if i can't see'em)
[doublepost=1461170467,1461170362][/doublepost]
The tortoise thing is true, I (used to) play PC and they spawned as frequently as hornets almost. the buff thing is an issue, I tested if that was true but the buffs do indeed get kicked off. For example when I use minions or a pet or lets say a Gravitation Potion it will nullify the buff, and even making room in the buff panel wont let the buffs rejoin as a display

I got the update that just came out and now I can't get into my world because it crashes a few seconds after starting the app and also I have to press everything twice

So an update for IOS came out. It fixes the firefly in a bottle/jar crash. Cool right!? :D
Unfortunately, they didnt fix the bug where suspending the app "freezes" the game. :(

So an update for IOS came out. It fixes the firefly in a bottle/jar crash. Cool right!? :D
Unfortunately, they didnt fix the bug where suspending the app "freezes" the game. :(
Just go to your home screen or a different app, then switch back to the game! It should fix the freeze.

Or you should wait after a few seconds....
[doublepost=1461347533,1461347480][/doublepost]
....minutes....
[doublepost=1461347694][/doublepost]
.....hours.......years....decades until 505games did not support android 4.0-4.2 anymore justlike in some ios devices
[doublepost=1461347746][/doublepost]
Welcome to mobile version!

Hey @MissingLink, please use the Edit button if you have more to say! Double posting like that is against the rules. :)

You can also quote multiple people at a time by just hitting the quote button on each one, and placing your responses in between each quote in the message!

Hey MissingLink, please use the Edit button if you have more to say! Double posting like that is against the rules. :)

You can also quote multiple people at a time by just hitting the quote button on each one, and placing your responses in between each quote in the message!

@MissingLink also, the site tries to merge posts, resulting in a code line saying "Double Post Merged [Post1 Post#,Post2 Post#] if I ever double post, the site merges and I remove the Double Post Code Line, resulting in 1 post in the end, although maybe this Method is frowned upon, it works, it ends with only one post, and I dont leave the page until my post looks clean.

Also, just waiting doesnt fix the freeze bug, but switching apps out and switching back in works.

I do know about fixing the freeze bug, but it is still a very annoying bug. It makes it hard to listen to music and play at the same time. I figured out away to make it work, but it takes perfect timing.

What about windows phone Lumia 635? I paid for it way before any of the crashes ever happened and now I still am not able to play it due to it not being available for download :/

Back
Top Bottom