Recent content by MoonLordMaster

1. MoonLordMaster

Resolved [Switch] I can't find any truffle worms, been looking for hours

Took me 2 times, even with post-moon lord armour
  2. MoonLordMaster

I managed to make a farm for truffle worms, but it was luck of the landscape.
  3. MoonLordMaster

Fungi are spawning in the expert world which is a good sign
  4. MoonLordMaster

Spawn rate 0 with 3 npcs... I've got about 4 living there so I'm gonna farm in my hardmode expert world
  5. MoonLordMaster

Ok I'll try that but are the I've got npcs living in the mushroom because I wanted mushroom grass seeds of the dryad for truffle, but since the truffle worm is classed as an enemy, would it decrease the chance of it spawning?
  6. MoonLordMaster

I can't find any of the fungus, neither spore zombies. My only success is a glowing snail.
  7. MoonLordMaster

I've spent hours looking for truffle worms, leaving the mushroom home and then going back in, leaving the game and back in, using a water candle as well. Am I doing anything wrong? Btw it is underground.
  8. MoonLordMaster

Switch Moon Lord keeps freezing (Terraria Switch)

Would the meowmere be Ok? I just beat the moon lord with my solar eruption and got the meowmere and I'm wondering if that would make the game freeze or not
  9. MoonLordMaster

Switch Eater of Worlds making game freeze

Ok I'll try my solar eruption next time
  10. MoonLordMaster

Official Looking for people with the Blizzard Crash/Freeze Issue

Maybe Maybe because there's to many things on screen with all the snow of the blizzard? I've had the same issue against the Eater of Worlds when I used my Star Wrath
  11. MoonLordMaster

Switch Eater Of Worlds Glitch

Same with me. I had to keep going back in the chasms to defeat the segments!
  12. MoonLordMaster

Switch Eater of Worlds making game freeze

I tried killing the Eater of Worlds with my Star Wrath, just for fun. But then, my game froze! And then I had to reload. How did this happen? Was there to much things on screen?
  13. MoonLordMaster

Switch Moon Lord keeps freezing (Terraria Switch)

I used a star wrath and just as I almost got an eye down, the game froze and I had to reload
Back
Top Bottom