Morrigen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's nice to meet another Nightmare fan on here. I effing love that flick, it's my favorite animated movie.
    Morrigen
    Morrigen
    Same! Its also my favorite film of Tim Burton's. Its... Just hauntingly beautiful for a children's movie. And I especially loved the clever word play they used for most of the songs. Very amusing growing up and realizing just exactly what they were saying.
    A very successful day at the Bargain Bin! Lots of sales and a lot of new friends. :) I had a good day, my fellow Terrarians!
    24kgoldring
    24kgoldring
    I wish I had friends. Everyone tries to open my box... I tell them... no no my box :red:! They pry and they lie and manipulate time and space... all for my box? MY BOX. FROM MY COLD DEAD MOTHER:red:ING HANDS YOU HEAR ME? I BUILT THIS :red:ING BOX
    Morrigen
    Morrigen
    For the love of gawd, Gold. What are you going on about now? >_>"
    Great signature you have Cx
    Love that movie
    Reactions: Morrigen
    Morrigen
    Morrigen
    Oh, thank you! The Nightmare Before Christmas is my favorite movie of all time. x3
    Esreadel
    Esreadel
    Your welcome Cx and yeah its one of my favorites too aside from other tim burtons work
    Still feeling a bit sick, but I AM going to be updating my shop with new vanity items AND... A little treat for Halloween. ;)
    How did you get your title to "official terrarian"?
    Morrigen
    Morrigen
    ALSO! For a detailed way of how to "find" how to switch your title, click your name next to the inbox and alert links and then click "Personal Details". The option is right under your avatar photo. :) Hope this helps!
    TrueMisfit
    TrueMisfit
    I have it legally, you shouldn't even have to ask that.
    I know how to change my title, there just aren't any except my current one right now.
    Morrigen
    Morrigen
    Well, they did say that sometimes the forums lag on that... I don't know why. Just happens. I apologize if I caused offense... :(
    For it being my first time on a forum, I believe I am fitting in well. Thank you fellow Terrarians!
    Reactions: Pedguin and Cenx
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Welcome! I hope your first experience is a positive one. :D
    Morrigen
    Morrigen
    So far, it is VERY positive! I am so excited and on such a buzz from all the nice people here! Especially the mods. Such welcoming people!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom