Recent content by MrPineapple

1. MrPineapple

Xbox One Holding last prism beam through auto pause?

Hello! I’m sure many people have seen MappyGaming’s 255 platinum pumpkin moon farm. I built something similar in my world and was just wondering if there is a way to hold the last prism beam through an auto pause like shown in the video as it resetting every time I open my inventory has gotten...
  2. MrPineapple

Mobile Any Journey character with a lava charm or radar?

Ok, do you have multiterraria?
  3. MrPineapple

Mobile I can’t host a game without the game freezing

Whenever I try and host an online game, it freezes at some point in the loading process (either 50% or when it says server started) and it never un-freezes and I have to restart the app. I have confirmed it’s not the world or character as I made a new one of both and it still froze I’m worried...
  4. MrPineapple

Mobile I Have To Buy Terraria Again On My Phone?

Hmm, I know if it is a different Apple ID but in the same family, it says you have to buy the game but when you go to buy it, it says that a family member has already bought it and it’s free. I don’t know if that’s the case here, but that’s my only guess
  5. MrPineapple

Mobile Any Journey character with a lava charm or radar?

I’ve been looking for probably 4 hours minimum at this point for both items, I don’t care if you join me/I join you/we join a server but I’m looking for some help with these again, journey character thanks!
  6. MrPineapple

Resolved [Mobile] Goblin army has arrived, but not shown up?

Well, it was my own stupidity’s fault... My spawns were down so no mobs arrived. I don’t think I can delete this post but, well it least I figured it out
  7. MrPineapple

Resolved [Mobile] Goblin army has arrived, but not shown up?

So I was just doing angler quests and I had time freeze on when a goblin army showed up. They didn’t arrive for a while until I realized that I had time freeze on. After turning it off, the game said they arrived but there were no goblins. And now I can’t use my pylons because the “current...
  8. MrPineapple

Mobile Goblin Tinkerer not coming back

Well, my character did because it saved after his game crashed. Like I said my fiend was hosting at the time so I don’t know if he has the items. I’ll try re-fighting and I’ll see what happens
  9. MrPineapple

You’re literally in the mobile help section
  10. MrPineapple

Ah yes, I should have specified a bit more at least 3 valid open houses, including one underground
  11. MrPineapple

Mobile Potion of Return

Mobile is pretty finicky with what you’re holding while you interact with things, if you weren’t holding a weapon (say, minishark or nights edge or something) then try holding one and using it. Otherwise I have no idea
  12. MrPineapple

So, let me explain the problem here: In my and my friend’s journey world, (he was hosting at the time, but later he sent the files to me) we beat the goblin army and all, we found the tinkerer, reforged our stuff and researched all his items as we normally do. Then, he died, and now, at least...
  13. MrPineapple

Resolved [Mobile] Is it possible to transfer a world file from my friends phone to mine?

Alright, I don’t think he likes using Dropbox but I’ll tell him to try the other 2, thanks! Welp.. It worked! Thanks for all the advice
  14. MrPineapple

Resolved [Mobile] Is it possible to transfer a world file from my friends phone to mine?

I am on IOS, and I just don’t know where to find the file I’m saving. I can’t find it anywhere in the files app so I don’t exactly know where else I could find it And I did do a search in files to no avail
  15. MrPineapple

Do you know exactly how to do that? So I think I have a start, we found where the world files were located and he was able to text them to me, but when I tried to save the file it didn’t show up anywhere, so I don’t know where to go from there
Back
Top Bottom