Recent content by Nariofan101

1. N

Terraria State of the Game - March 2022

I wonder what exactly all of the "10-15 exceptions" to the new stack limit are. The only items with mechanically important stack limits that I can think of are Light Discs and Bananarangs. The non-Platinum Coins might make sense to stay at a stack limit of 100, since the 'bigger stacks' of those...
  2. N

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

Regarding NPC towns: Happiness on its own is a neat optional incremental boost. Something you'd want to put a little thought into optimizing, but that likely won't stress you if it's not perfect. But, having pylons require maximum happiness to purchase ruins that. Either you optimize NPC...
  3. N

Why am I not getting any Goblin Scouts?

I've fought king slime from this before in this world. Unfortunately this rule of thumb is unhelpful, because King Slime is understandably less common than a goblin scout. It's looking like there may not be a satisfying answer here. I'll just bring in a Goblin Battle Standard from another world.
  4. N

I've highlighted the location of the farm on the map with a red circle, as well. I'm getting gel and coins from the farm, so that's not the problem.
  5. N

You can see where the goblin farm is and what it looks like in the screenshots. You can click on them to see them in full.
  6. N

I've been sitting here for three in-game days and haven't seen any tattered cloth. I've defeated King Slime, Skeletron and the Eye of Cthulu, but have not broken any shadow orbs (there are none). The world was generated with TerraCustom, but the game is otherwise unmodded.
  7. N

Terrablade vs. Flairon?

The following melee weapons have projectiles that are disconnected from the main weapon and are not sword beams; That's a lot of weapons to write off as merely magic weapons in disguise, more than a tenth of all melee weapons in the game. Could you address these? For completion, the following...
  8. N

Modding trends I've noticed

This really confuses me. All enemies in terraria deal damage either by direct contact or firing projectiles, those are the most prominent damage sources in the game by far. Slime minions are 'ramming minions'. The plant minions you mentioned are 'ramming minions'. What's the difference?
  9. N

Do you guys use Lava Waders prior to hardmode?

Lava waders really cut down on prep time for the fight with the Wall of Flesh. I don't really use them for anything else.
  10. N

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

There are lots of seeds where the spawn is flat, but can someone find a seed where the spawn is not? I remember a while ago having a world where the spawn was a canyon that was difficult to escape, and I want to see some of that again.
  11. N

Am I Missing Something lol

You can always start from scratch and do it again. Do something differently, instigate self-enforced challenges, try expert mode for real.
  12. N

Hot Topic Terrarians, show us your "I must screenshot this" moment

So, explosives work during the new event. You can use them to break the crystal stand.
  13. N

Show us your weirdest bugs/glitches ingame!

If you crank up your melee speed high enough, the physics of yoyos start to break down on a fundamental level. The projectiles get flung around at hilarious extreme speeds and the yoyos themselves are each in four places at once. They used to easily clip walls, too, but that doesn't seem to work...
  14. N

Game Mechanics Summoner Weapon Slot

A brief reminder that every class can always benefit from a minion or two, not just summoners.
  15. N

What Combat Type (melee, ranged, magic, or ranged) Do you use and Why?

A ranger's ammo management gets a lot easier when they get an Endless Musket Pouch and an Endless Quiver.
Back
Top Bottom