Do you guys use Lava Waders prior to hardmode?

Maxijaxus

Terrarian
Of course I can imagine someone using these when building on water or fighting Fishron, but do you guys use it regularly? Like do you have it equipped all the time?

I'm having some trouble with accessories and I'm not sure whether I should keep some or not so I'm here to ask this question. Also (bonus question), what is your accessory set mid harmode?

I personally use them all the time. I find it useful because I can just walk over anything, if I'm mining and fall into lava I can get out without dying, and you can explore the underworld and meteor biomes easily. I would definitely recommend using them!

(Also, assuming mid-hardmode is after Plantera, my accessory setup is usually Lava Waders, Frostspark Boots, Celestial Shell, Ankh Shield, and either Festive Wings or Fishron Wings.)

The perfect use of the Lava Waders would be when you're mining Hellstone or when you're farming monsters with lava pools.

Other uses, like casual caving, can be of an use, but it's not necessary. Then I rather prefer some extra damaging accessoire in place.

Good to know other people also have mixed feelings about it. Maybe I'll just keep it in my social slot and then switch it whenever I need it.

I always have them on me. Whenever I'm near lava I switch my Frostsparks with my Lava Waders.
If you equip the lava waders in a social slot next to your running boots, then you only have to right-click it to swap them around. And no inventory space wasted either.

Lava waders really cut down on prep time for the fight with the Wall of Flesh. I don't really use them for anything else.

Assuming mid-hardmode is after planters and before golem, my setup is Yoraiz0r's spell, Lava Waders, Frostspark boots, Ankh Shield, Celestial Shell, & Yoyo Bag. The reason I said 6 accessories is because if you get the demon heart you can have 6 accessories. If you only have 5 slots, i recommend using yoyo bag instead of celestial shell if you're interested in yo-yos. If you aren't interested in yo-yos and don't have 6 slots then use the celestial shell.
[doublepost=1510117370,1510117332][/doublepost]
Assuming mid-hardmode is after plantera and before golem, my setup is Yoraiz0r's spell, Lava Waders, Frostspark boots, Ankh Shield, Celestial Shell, & Yoyo Bag. The reason I said 6 accessories is because if you get the demon heart you can have 6 accessories. If you only have 5 slots, i recommend using yoyo bag instead of celestial shell if you're interested in yo-yos. If you aren't interested in yo-yos and don't have 6 slots then use the celestial shell.
[doublepost=1510117434][/doublepost]Also, keep in mind that lava waders also come in handy while doing water related things.
[doublepost=1510117528][/doublepost]I havelava waders equipped all the time.

I'm actually very interested in yoyos. The Eye of Cthulu blows me off right now. And I'm gonna look into that demon heart. First time hearing something that adds accessory slots, thanks.

You get the demon heart from the wall of flesh in its expert mode treasure bag. You can only use it in an expert mode world, otherwise it won't do anything except if you use it during a boss fight which will insta-kill you.
[doublepost=1510193902,1510193886][/doublepost]Also, you're welcome

I use them when I'm travelling around the Underworld but other than that, they aren't very useful unless you want to walk on water, which in this case might be a bit useful for Duke Fishron for example. Other than that I don't see much use for it.

Back
Top Bottom