Necrogue
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• TCF downtime in the future. You couldn't be more specific?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    In before "I'm not saying I want to know the exact release date for the downtime, but I want to know the exact release date for the downtime" threads.

There already was a short downtime yesterday, though. Not sure if there will be more.
    Necrogue
    Necrogue
    Oh, okay.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    something to do with layout has yet to be finalised
    I think it's cool that most of the Terraria developers are pretty young.
    Necro
    Necro
    Jesus, don't be THAT creepy.
    Necrogue
    Necrogue
    That's not what I meant. And you know it.
    Ah! My TCF theme just changed! What's happening?
    Erienna Nakagai
    Erienna Nakagai
    If you were in a social forum, some can change it automatically.
    Necrogue
    Necrogue
    But I wasn't! All I did was post on Redigit's profile page.
    Someone should have the username "You". That would be great.
    Necrogue
    Necrogue
    Yeah, I get it. We would have another Everybody/ no one.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Another soulless entity that people recognize only by virtue of their username, unable to develop any semblance of a unique personality

gr8
    Necrogue
    Necrogue
    That's one way to put it.
    FNaF movie confirmed. No joke! Seriously, this isn't a troll. Warner Bros picked up the rights.
    Guys, you're making my dragons sick! I appreciate the effort (if there is any), but it's getting annoying.
    I have no idea how to spell your name... Necro gue,Nec rogue or Necro rogue? I think the 3rd one.
    Necrogue
    Necrogue
    Nope, it''s only one word. Necrogue.
    Spring Break is in two days. I'm not gonna be as active. But there is still two dayas.
    Ashyrae
    Ashyrae
    That feel when you have two weeks of spring break with homework spread throughout. ><
    You said to remind you about making a story about the wizard Npc if you didn't make one by February. Not sure if ou have made one and I can't find it or what.
    Necrogue
    Necrogue
    Oh. Yep. Haven't done that. I've been sort of having a writer's block. I've also considered abandoning or redoing The Tale of the NPCs. I'm sorry. But since I've now had two recommendations to do the Wizard, I might start that as the second version of the stories.
    Deleted Dota 2 to make room for TF2. Good idea?
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Like washing your hands when you know you're going to get them dirty again three minutes later. :|
    Necrogue
    Necrogue
    I guess that's a good simile. Though I'm still trying to understand what you mean. Okay, I think I understand. I wasn't playing Dota 2 that much, so.... I figured; might as well redownload TF2.
    It's strange. There was a Friday the 13th last month if a recall correctly. This will be very unlucky. But two Friday the 13ths is lucky.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    February and March are equal, except when it's one of those once-every-four-years instances where February has twenty-nine days.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Also, "superstitious people have very bad luck."

*Walks past a black cat while spilling salt over a mirror and breaking it, under a ladder, on a Friday the 13th.* *Nothing happens.*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom