Recent content by NetherArum

1. NetherArum

You wanted the M.C. Escher inspired build, here you go. It's not as chaotic since I need some...

You wanted the M.C. Escher inspired build, here you go. It's not as chaotic since I need some function, but it's full of unusual shapes. Imgur: http://imgur.com/NXpQ0T0
  2. NetherArum

Yep, I'll load up and show you! I haven't played in a couple of weeks, unfortunately :C If...

Yep, I'll load up and show you! I haven't played in a couple of weeks, unfortunately :C If you'll give me a few hours, I have an event to attend to first.
  3. NetherArum

Isle of Gor'ga'guatl [Giveaway Inside]

Oh, really? That would be wonderful! I'll collect it later when I am out of school.
  4. NetherArum

Isle of Gor'ga'guatl [Giveaway Inside]

I'd like to enter the Unlucky Yarn raffle, as well as reserve a reaper costume. Do you have any Cauldrons from the Witch Doctor? I'd like one if you do. This is way late, I just noticed. Haha.
  5. NetherArum

PC Deathweed and Staff of Regrowth

Huh, looks like I was right after all.
  6. NetherArum

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I'll try out HomeBrew and let you know if it works. EDIT: Hold up; interesting results are occuring. Attempting some fixes/changes. Keep drawing blanks and I need to sleep. More tomorrow.
  7. NetherArum

On the contrary, for me, seeds have dropped from non-blooming plants that I specifically target with the SoR. Edit: I just tried right now and it does not seem to work. Perhaps I am wrong, in which case the Wiki also needs fixing.
  8. NetherArum

Are you sure about this? The wiki directly says that a chance of seeds to drop is present for grown but not blooming plants.
  9. NetherArum

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I'd be glad to be your Mac tester, @jopojelly .
  10. NetherArum

Weapons & Equip Fire!

Can't you make frostburn arrows with ice torches? Checking wiki: Yep! Perhaps ice torches could inflict Frostburn, since only a handful of items actually inflict frostburn so far. Would be cool for snow biomes, just set a crap ton of boreal wood on fire/make flaming tracks to stomp EoC with...
  11. NetherArum

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I was coming back to say that .jar may not be feasible, and that I suggested it simply because I have more experience with MineCraft, which I played before this. Just out of curiosity, what's the best file type for Terraria? I would assume that it's .exe, since this isn't done in Java (?)...
  12. NetherArum

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

I was just about to come back and talk about the .jar, sorry bout that. Now, do I poke you, @jopojelly or...?
  13. NetherArum

If you harvest a natural herb from the ground, a.k.a corruption/jungle/snow with the staff of regrowth when that herb isn't fully grown, it will drop seeds. Planted herbs won't be destroyed by the staff of regrowth until they're fully grown; however, you can break them for a chance of the...
  14. NetherArum

Tool TerraCustom for 1.3

Are you able to do a Mac port? Or at a minimum a .jar release, since that's compatible with most OSes.
  15. NetherArum

PC Are the Snow Biomes always corrupted in Corruption Worlds?

I'm well aware of TEdit, but unfortunately I have to generate it manually since I'm on OS X.
Back
Top Bottom