Isle of Gor'ga'guatl [Giveaway Inside]

coffeemancer

Terrarian
Capture 2015-11-05 07_38_18.png

Welcome to the Isle of Gor'ga'guatl... a mysterious piece of small land found off the coast of Terraria, over dangerous ocean waters!

This strange place was discovered recently by our Hero, on an expedition with the Guide to see if there were new lands across the great Oceans. The small island seemed to appear out of nowhere like a mirage, but was very real when they shipwrecked onto a small coastline covered with envenomed spikes!

But our Hero was too cunning to be out-done by primitive traps. And what's more, these traps were familiar; Nestled right in the middle of the island was a temple of the Lizard People, similar to what was found deep in the Jungle. Indeed, there was a lone statue of a Lizard Man standing near the temple. The stone was worn out and seemed very old, much older than even the Jungle Temple. Except for what appeared to be a small Water Shrine inside the temple. The Guide thinks this was the last thing to have been built, the mudstone even seems to be eerily... fresh.

The Temple was loaded with a bunch of chests, although they were all unlocked and empty. The shrine was just big enough to take a bath in, and the water felt a bit warmer than it should.

As our Hero is busy washing some slime out of her hair, she notices a small message scratched into the wall nearby;

a black cat in a witch's hat;
up in a tree, you might see.

~~~~~~~~~~
GIVEAWAY
~~~~~~~~~~
On November 10th I will return and be giving away some items from Halloween, specifically vanity items from goodie bags!

Please leave a message here and tell me what you want and I'll see if I can get it for you, first come first serve! Every person can get one full set of a vanity costume

Okay you have Alien vanity set reserved.

Due to the drop-rate of bags and cats I may have to raffle it instead of just first-come first-serve.

So if you're interested in a Black Cat mini-pet, you'll be automatically in the raffle by posting here

Oh umm nice build and I got a pumpkin pet on my first pumpkin so I won't need a pet so I'll take... A goodie bag if that's an option or unicorn costume.

This is a cool idea!

I would like to enter the Unlikely Yarn raffle. As for vanity items, I would like the cat ears or the robot costume.

Okay you have Alien vanity set reserved.

Due to the drop-rate of bags and cats I may have to raffle it instead of just first-come first-serve.

So if you're interested in a Black Cat mini-pet, you'll be automatically in the raffle by posting here
Also, here's a tip so people get your replies. On the bottom left of their post there's a reply button, and it notifies them when you reply, so use that!

Hope I helped.

Also, here's a tip so people get your replies. On the bottom left of their post there's a reply button, and it notifies them when you reply, so use that!

Hope I helped.
This is a cool idea!

I would like to enter the Unlikely Yarn raffle. As for vanity items, I would like the cat ears or the robot costume.
I think that'll do it :D
Oh umm nice build and I got a pumpkin pet on my first pumpkin so I won't need a pet so I'll take... A goodie bag if that's an option or unicorn costume.

Hello everyone, the time has come! The Black Cat has appeared and we'll now see who wins the raffle...

Treesmasher wins an Unlucky Yarn!

I'd like to enter the Unlucky Yarn raffle, as well as reserve a reaper costume.

Do you have any Cauldrons from the Witch Doctor? I'd like one if you do.

This is way late, I just noticed. Haha.

Hello everyone, out of several stacks of bags there were 2 Yarns (one was for myself though). It's been collected by NetherArum, thanks to Treesmasher for donating it!

I still have 100 closets f ull of Halloween costumes (Goodie Bag only) if anyone would like to pick up a set, and a bunch of extra Cauldrons (the Halloween style cooking center)

Back
Top Bottom