Recent content by Neviskio

1. Neviskio

**REPORTED** [Mobile] Help my terraria app is being weird

Heya, we have an update .7 out as soon as possible, that should fix the issue! It is currently with Apple so we all have to wait until they finish their review :)
  2. Neviskio

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Post-Launch Hotfixes Build Notes

Build notes for v1.3.0.7.7 build 289, Available 11/07/19 for Android, iOS/Amazon and Android "Trial Upgrade" versions under review Developer Commentary Hello everyone! We were made aware of a handful of issues with yesterday's 1.3.0.7.6 update - so the team has been hard at work since last...
  3. Neviskio

Resolved [Mobile] I screwed up?

I've noticed the file was reading on my end, as that is the backup file (.bak) I removed the .bak, I'm not sure how old a backup is but it should in theory work, could you have a try and let us know?
  4. Neviskio

Build notes for v1.3.0.7.6 build 285 (Android/Amazon), build 286 (iOS), Available 11/06/19 Developer Commentary Hello everyone! We got a new hotfix ready to address some of the latest pressing issues, while we'll be still on the lookout for additional fixes, we're going to shift gear and...
  5. Neviskio

Resolved [Mobile] I screwed up?

Heya, while Unit One is 100% spot on, would you be able to upload the world anyway? We would be interested in having a look to see if we can identify what caused the issue. No promises as 99.9% of the times we cannot recover worlds of characters, it is mostly for debug purposes.
  6. Neviskio

Build notes for v1.3.0.7.5 Build 277, Available 10/3/19 Developer Commentary Hello everyone! We are approaching what we hope will be the end of our post-launch hotfix waves for the launch of Terraria Mobile 1.3 - so we hope that everyone has enjoyed this version of Terraria thus far... and...
  7. Neviskio

Resolved [Mobile] Hanging on Settling Liquids

Heya, we've seen that in some cases if there's a high amount of liquids moving it can take a while, generally it's a one time process, unless the liquid is infinitely overflowing from the map. If you could upload here the world file we could have a more thorough look. One thing you can do in...
  8. Neviskio

Resolved [Mobile] Maps titles are red?

With all fingers crossed there should be a fix coming soon for this, keep in mind though that the red name is still intending "incompatible with this version" that could be anything from a map that got corrupted, or a map edited with software from 3rd parties we cannot support. In this case...
  9. Neviskio

Build notes for v1.3.0.7.4 build 100267, Available 9/19/19 (Android only) Developer Commentary Hello everyone! This is just a tiny hotfix for android only to adjust an issue with the Google Play License check, nothing else is changing and the patch will be for Android only as it is not an...
  10. Neviskio

oh wow I'm really sorry I just realized profile posts existed... happy to be around! I've been a...

oh wow I'm really sorry I just realized profile posts existed... happy to be around! I've been a lurker for a long time so sorry not super familiar with forum things :)
  11. Neviskio

Thanks from everyone in the team, not just me, for your kind words and passion on the game! We...

Thanks from everyone in the team, not just me, for your kind words and passion on the game! We just want to make the best we can for everyone :) I hope we can do even better in the future hotfixes and patches!
  12. Neviskio

Build notes for v1.3.0.7.3 build 100260, Available 9/12/19 (Android), 9/17/19 (iOS) Developer Commentary Hello everyone! In this smaller than usual hotfix we focused on a series of Android specific issues that were preventing players on the new version of the OS to play the game, and some...
  13. Neviskio

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Heya! Think xenopunk was answering on Twitter about the issue and we're really sorry about it, we're definitely not ignoring any report or issue, just if we have nothing to share we would not normally be posting as there's not much point to say "yeah nothing new about this, sorry, still looking"...
  14. Neviskio

Build notes for v1.3.0.7.2 build 100257, Available 9/9/19 Developer Commentary Hello everyone! We’re happy to let you all know a new hotfix has been released for Terraria Mobile 1.3! In this hotfix you will find not only the usual suite of key fixes for common issues that have been...
  15. Neviskio

Mobile Terrarians Assemble! Mobile 1.3 Launches Today!

Heya wanted to let you know, if you put the grapple in the hotbar and select it you can spiderman by tapping on screen! Or if you don't want to change your hotbar selection all the time, you can even just tap the grapple stick in that direction, but it is slightly less precise :) It was a...
Back
Top Bottom