Recent content by Nightly Dawn

1. Nightly Dawn

CC Creation Compendium #29

Since when was Australia mostly a desert? *Looks outside window* no I'm pretty sure Australia isn't mostly a desert...
  2. Nightly Dawn

Mobile Rune Wizard Farm?

I've killed that many Rune Wizards I've lost count! But I can asure you, it's well over 50, got the banner and 2 chests full of the rune robe set.
  3. Nightly Dawn

NPCs & Enemies (NPC) Slime Girl

There is 24 different slime's in the game, and there is only 23 npcs (including the skeleton and traveling merchant). So making the 24th npc a slime based character is referencing the slime achievement. (Well to me it kinder does). And since there is more male npcs, it's more then fair for the...
  4. Nightly Dawn

Items Better summoned minions

Hornet Staff inflicts the Poisoned debuff. Spider Staff inflicts the Vemon debuff. Imp Staff inflicts the On Fire debuff. Though it would be nice to have minions for the other debuffs.
  5. Nightly Dawn

Official Get Wired For Terraria 1.3.1: Calling All Terrarian Mechanics!

Suggestions: Equipment slot for the Wrench Dye changes the colour of the Wrench and Wire placed (This will add a large range of colours to use for wiring multiple components) Endless Bag of Wire Wireless Receiver and Transmitter (Makes setting up Teleporters much easier)
Back
Top Bottom