CC Creation Compendium #29

Since when was Australia mostly a desert?
index.php

*Looks outside window*
no I'm pretty sure Australia isn't mostly a desert...

I want to point out that i worked on Stardust (my city) with a good friend of mine. Irminsul (the tree) and The Tower of Magus has to be my absolute favorite in this build. My only regret is not finishing the airship before i finished off my playthrough of 1.3. Speaking of which, that airship is also why this build wasnt in last months cc xD

If youre interested in seeing what all the signs say, and getting a good night shot..
Here :D
YStaUlf.jpg
WwCw52E.jpg

Also @rulick15 Thats a very good build you have there. I just wish the image was a bit bigger so i could see the details

@varvolgyibeni and remisterio, The concept behind your piece is very neat. :D

No seriously. That really did blow my mind. Very very clever.

Its a small bug ive noticed when using the built in screen capture. Sometimes it likes to do that. Hell i had to edit both images just to make sure everything was actually there. It even cut out the hotsprings water entirely on one image. =....= And im not even going to talk about how it managed to rip out all of the background from my mage tower for some reason. Much panic. very scared milly. holy cheesenips.

Thanks a lot, Milly Rainbowskittlez
fp-tIq26mEdVakkoYQ0Fj9Z92YO8B_CE2WVvwoD51dg=w27-h24-no
You can check the 1:1 scale version screenshots, and download the Consterraction (name of that modern world) wld file in this thread. If you like my texture design style, I recommend this thread too.
Mp72TLlM5AHzrsii0_KtMTxtkuc9BQj0BY5tPIrtdkI=w27-h25-no
Thanks again.

Since when was Australia mostly a desert?
index.php

*Looks outside window*
no I'm pretty sure Australia isn't mostly a desert...

Well... I'm not commenting any geographical statements but see this for a reference.

If the colors don't match with each others then I don't know how they could. -_-

Heeey, my build was on Fireblossom too. >:I
Whoops, I'm sorry. I just haven't been on it in a while, forgot about a few builds. :(

I'll edit you in. :happy:

EDIT: (Ironic huh?) I didn't even notice that build! And like I said, I haven't been on in a about a month or so, so I don't really know what's been built.

Back
Top Bottom