Items Better summoned minions

61 chicken

Terrarian
all the current minions all do the same thing, damage. I think there should be special minions that do different things like healing the character or inflict debuffs on enemies, Imagine a little ichor sticker following you giving everything else the ichor debuff.

Just an idea, tell me your thoughts.

Hornet Staff inflicts the Poisoned debuff.
Spider Staff inflicts the Vemon debuff.
Imp Staff inflicts the On Fire debuff.

Though it would be nice to have minions for the other debuffs.

I don't know about a healing minion, but one that inflicts a debuff like ichor might be a bit overpowered, as it could overshadow everything else that inflicts that debuff.

I don't know about a healing minion, but one that inflicts a debuff like ichor might be a bit overpowered, as it could overshadow everything else that inflicts that debuff.
Maybe if it wasn't the full ichor debuff so it didn't remove as much damage so the other ichor items are still useful, and with the healing minion it would only heal a little bit so it gives more choice whether to go damage or healing.

For any of your future suggestions, you should build on the idea more. It's your suggestion, and now commenters are creating the ideas for you rather than you bringing any ideas here. If your idea isn't complete, don't post it.

Back
Top Bottom