Recent content by Nimble-Bubble

1. Nimble-Bubble

Items A pre-hardmode drill should be added

I guess it would just be neat. Also, it might be more of an alternative to the Hellstone Pickaxe in the way the Reaver Shark might've been, given that both the Hellstone Pickaxe and this drill would be obtained in the same biome.
  2. Nimble-Bubble

Mod does not exist in current context

ModContent.ProjectileType<>() requires a "using (insert location/folder of content);" in order to function properly. I don't know where Godball is located, but if it is located in the base Projectiles folder (like how your item is in the base Items folder), then you would need this: using...
  3. Nimble-Bubble

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

There is a wiki, but it's been moved from Fandom/Wikia (where the link in the post leads) to wiki.gg because Fandom is a pain. This might work better.
  4. Nimble-Bubble

tModLoader WireMod

While I am not a developer for this mod, I find it unlikely that the developers will port it to 1.4, as the last commit to the GitHub repository was in 2019 and the creator of the mod hasn't been seen on this forum since 2020. Someone else might be willing to take up the mantle, but I'm not sure...
  5. Nimble-Bubble

nostalgia install wizard

nostalgia install wizard
  6. Nimble-Bubble

Forgotten Realms, It's a mod (not yet).

Would you mind explaining your ideas a bit more? Your current description is rather vague, and I believe that people would be more willing to play or work on your mod if you explain what you have in mind.
  7. Nimble-Bubble

tModLoader Azure Skies

While I may not be directly involved with the development of this mod, I may have contributed to it in some way. Some of this mod's content is taken from a canceled mod that I worked on known as Celestial Infernal. (Which, through many mergers and cancellations, has somehow made its way into...
  8. Nimble-Bubble

tModLoader [CANCELLED] Ethereal Horizons Mod

its successor is under the name trelamium 2 of all things
  9. Nimble-Bubble

Wavebank Danganronpa Wave Bank

Hey, can you make a version for Mac and Linux? Right now, the only version available for download is for Windows only. Here's a thread that might help.
  10. Nimble-Bubble

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Monokuma_set

https://terraria.gamepedia.com/Monokuma_set
  11. Nimble-Bubble

🐼danganronpa

🐼danganronpa
  12. Nimble-Bubble

tModLoader [CANCELLED] Ethereal Horizons Mod

While I haven't been a developer for quite a bit of time, I should inform you all that this mod is going to feature quite a bit of aquatic stuff, including several biomes and a boss.
  13. Nimble-Bubble

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

You should make your character drink holy water, then.
  14. Nimble-Bubble

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

You should probably use some holy water on that world file.
  15. Nimble-Bubble

Martain's Order Mod

The Invincibility Potion seems really powerful. When are you meant to get it, and are there any downsides?
Back
Top Bottom