Recent content by Ninjathis

1. Ninjathis

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Soul of the Universe is an awesome accessory, having a bunch of fun with it. But I have one... 'complaint' with it. It makes my Terrarian(Yo-Yo) go CRAZY. The melee speed bonus is too crazy, and it's a bit glitchy. Works 'great' on all other melee weapons. Even other Yo-Yos. If this can somehow...
  2. Ninjathis

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I need help downloading the new Tmod 0.8.2. I had the last one, .0.8.1.2, and it was working just fine. But when I try to update to the new one, my computer detects it has a virus, and it won't let me download it. And even if I bypass the firewall, then the Terraria File, that you use to...
  3. Ninjathis

[Released WIP] Terraria Avalon

Is Avalon going to be updated to 1.3 as well as being included into tAPI? I would think it would take a while, because tAPI has to upgrade THEIR stuff for you to start the process of adding it in.
  4. Ninjathis

PC Hardmode Water Bolt

Perhaps crafted with a Waterbolt, Hellstone, and a few Souls of Might..?
  5. Ninjathis

tAPI -=-The Crossover Pack-=-

I like the idea, but the main page is extremely empty... I don't want to download a mod with a handful of halo items, but based on some of the more recent posts, you've updated the mod. Update main page with items soon please!
  6. Ninjathis

tAPI Project Boundless ~no limits, not even the sky~

I really hope this makes it past the W-I-P stage.. This mod is one of the most interesting I've seen, and I love the mechanics that you're talking about. Possibly add new ways to combine accessories, maybe even combining them INTO armor?
  7. Ninjathis

PC Hardmode Water Bolt

The closest thing to Waterbolt in Hardmode in my opinion is the Magical Harp. Waterbolt last forever until it bounces a certain amount of times(4?), and Magical Harp bounces infinately for several seconds, piercing many enemies, and dealing large amounts of damage.
  8. Ninjathis

Anyone have a couple hours? Like, right now?

Well you might have to make a new world in order to get all the new summoning equipment being added, it's gonna be expanded quite a bit in 1.3. You may be able to keep your current world, but not be able to get any other summoning items.
  9. Ninjathis

Well lots of people think like that, and lots of people respond by saying 'No it's not!! It's super easy!!one1!' But thankfully, a new feature in 1.3 is Steam joining, and it's just like joining in Don't Starve Together or TF2, where you just get invited to join the server through steam.
  10. Ninjathis

Well lots of people have made tutorials on Youtube and websites, but you basically have to open your ports, set up the console, etc.
  11. Ninjathis

Then you must have set-up the server wrong.
  12. Ninjathis

I'm available, either say IP here or add me on steam/message me here or something.
  13. Ninjathis

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but Fishron thinks he finally found a...mate. I wish I had a new game to play.
  14. Ninjathis

Corrupt a Wish

Granted, but you starved. I wish I was Batman.
Back
Top Bottom