Niranufoti
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Waaat? It's been over a year since I last posted something here? Might as well do so now. If only I had something interesting to say...
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    Don't worry. That'll come every once in a while.
    Right now, it's becoming painfully obvious to me that when playing Hardcore Expert mode, you actually have to take care.
    You know you've been on tumblr too much when you're trying to scroll through forum posts with K and J.
    And once again, 505 have to steal the front page. I don't know why I keep pointing this out. It gets boring after the 437th time.
    And again, a 505Games thing has to steal the front page immediately.
    Chazm
    Chazm
    505Games is pulling a 90's Nintendo/Sony type merger on Re-Logic.
    Excuse me sir, do you have the nearest directions towards Canterlot?
    Niranufoti
    Niranufoti
    Of course! Just find your nearest train station and take a train.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Thank you, sir.
    Another fellow brony! Is that an OC?
    Niranufoti
    Niranufoti
    Yes, he is. And before you ask about his backstory, I invented that when I was a few years younger, haven't had time to rewrite it and am ashamed of it.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    I'd still like to read it :p
    Niranufoti
    Niranufoti
    The only time I ever started to write it down (on FimFiction.net), it was received badly, and nowadays me fully understands why. I deleted it there because I didn't want such a stain on my profile. Whenever I go through my old posts on TO, I also get ashamed of how childish I was. Let's just say I don't like being reminded of my past.
    So, I'm getting back into tAPI modding... Except that I spent the whole time since updating tAPI until now having fun with Shockah's FCM.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    Getting back into tAPI modding? Ooh.
    You know what's awful? Discussing with someone who's not capable of proper grammar and spelling. It just hurts to read those posts.
    Niranufoti
    Niranufoti
    Also, you know what's great?
    Being able to say how people doing certain things is awful, and the person you're referencing can't see it and get mad at you because they're over on TO and not here on TCF.
    Everybody
    Everybody
    @NiraExecuto I hope you're not talking about Scootaloo Dash on TO. :(
    Niranufoti
    Niranufoti
    Nah, it was a discussion in the T:OW announcement thread with someone who kept on insisting on the majority of people thinking that T:OW is just being made to push Starbound out of the market.
    Somehow I get the feeling that, aside from TK and some other mods, I'm pretty much the only person actively relaying information to TO.
    Of course. There's another PC spoiler, and immediately @505Games post their console stuff to push it down from the top of the page.
    Niranufoti
    Niranufoti
    Yeah, it already was like that on TO all the time. Let's make a conspiracy theory out of this... Umm... They're aliens trying to get enough human money to cause war on earth so that their people can take over the planet more easily? Let's just say it's that.
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    No wonder they're bad at programming human video games
    Jetstreme ∞
    Jetstreme ∞
    Well actually, they're just forcing Engine Software to do their bidding in some Asylum somewhere
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom