Recent content by nyan_nyan

1. N

Linux [1.4.3.6] Game window can no longer be maximized on Linux

Please let me know if there is anything else that needs to be done or any additional information provided for this bug to get fixed or at least acknowledged by developers.
  2. N

I have just tested and unfortunately this extremely obvious and annoying bug is still present in 1.4.4.9.
  3. N

Phoenix blaster drop during king slime fight

So somehow a slime has spawned with a phoenix blaster item inside it. Never in over a thousand hours of terraria I've seen something like this, which makes me think that it's either some multiplayer-specific bug, or a mod.
  4. N

Is this going to be addressed?
  5. N

Linux [1.4.3.6] 100% reproducible crash when importing a workshop world or renaming one

I have located the file client-crashlog.txt file (it was created in the terraria installation directory under ~/.steam) and added its contents to the first post.
  6. N

Being forced to use fullscreen is not nice as it removes the ability to keep an eye on activity in other windows while playing Terraria. Especially when it used to work perfectly before. Any chance of fixing this?
  7. N

Harpys Spawning Too Close to the Surface

Did you miss the part about the world ceiling that I wrote before that?
  8. N

Harpys Spawning Too Close to the Surface

According to the wiki, harpies spawn above 65% (and 55% in hardmode) of the distance from 0 altitude to the top of the world. So if the world generated with a particularly low ceiling, say, 450ft, then harpies can spawn at 247ft, and if the hills in the desert generated particularly high, say...
  9. N

Linux [1.4.3.6] 100% reproducible crash when importing a workshop world or renaming one

As for logs, running the game with "-logerrors -logfile" flags added results in creation of one file in ~/.local/share/Terraria/Logs - "Log_20220518101227526.log". Its complete contents are: Error Logging Enabled. FNA3D Driver: OpenGL OpenGL Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 OpenGL...
  10. N

Also seem to be reliably crashing after renaming a world.
  11. N

PC 1.4.4 Melee changes discussion

The problem with close range melee is not weapons, the problem is armor that is effectively paper in master mode - no amount of weapon buffs will change that you take 200+ hp hits in full warding setup from an enemy with upwards of 10k hp, and are basically forced to maintain distance and dodge...
  12. N

Does Underground Ice biome have a depth limit beyond which its background walls are not shown?

I have noticed that in my small world there is a spot deep in the cavern layers where I have 1500+ ice/snow blocks around, and the underground ice biome music plays and enemies spawn, but no ice wall background is shown. So, is there really a depth limit of some kind in effect here, or...
  13. N

Can we PLEASE get this fixed for 1.4.4 ?
  14. N

Well, I am exploring the workshop, looking for some fun maps, and after every import I crash and have to restart. Not the best experience.
  15. N

This is 100% reproducible: 1) Subscribe to any workshop world (tested on Steam Workshop::Builder's Workshop (Master)) 2) Open the game 3) From the main menu: Workshop -> Import Worlds -> click "Import" button under a world. The game goes into the import process (progress bars can be briefly...
Back
Top Bottom