1. For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
    Dismiss Notice
O_Nothing
Last Activity:
Aug 16, 2019 at 4:29 AM

Following 1

Share This Page

O_Nothing

Skeletron, Male, from below

It's really weird looking at my profile and realizing I'm 17 now. I don't even have my driver's license yet. Sep 22, 2017

O_Nothing was last seen:
Aug 16, 2019 at 4:29 AM
    1. GameKarim
      GameKarim
      Hey man, are you still online here? Haven‘t seen you in some time :l
      1. O_Nothing likes this.
      2. O_Nothing
        O_Nothing
        Oh I'm not quitting or anything, I've just been taking a short break from the forums to work on a few personal creative projects and to deal with second-semester schoolwork. Haven't played Terraria in a while either, so I'm waiting for the summer break to arrive so I can get back into the groove of things.

I promise I'm not dead. Probably. Or at least I hope not.
        May 29, 2018
      3. GameKarim
        GameKarim
        I wish you good luck with school then! And yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes you just have to take a break from things, but that makes returning to them only more fun. Don‘t know how often I come back to this forum to get this old sense of exploring something familiar again.
        May 30, 2018
    2. GameKarim
      GameKarim
      Hey, I don‘t want to spam your profile page with my silly questions but because I really like your ideas I am going to ask anyway. Are you still going to make some projects?
      1. O_Nothing
        O_Nothing
        No problem! I've been working on a Corruption alt ("The Cessation") and a couple of events; I've just been lacking the creative juice to really finish them. The Corruption alt is probably the closest to completion, so that'll likely be next in line. Not sure about the two events, though they'll probably be posted in some form or another.
        Feb 11, 2018
      2. GameKarim
        GameKarim
        Sounds amazing! I am definitely hyped for those things and if you need some ideas or advice, feel free to PM me.
        Feb 11, 2018
    3. GameKarim
      GameKarim
      Hey man, working on something right now?
      1. O_Nothing
        O_Nothing
        I've been throwing around some ideas for a Dungeon alt, but I've been pretty busy lately.
        Oct 2, 2017
      2. GameKarim
        GameKarim
        Ah nice! Your ideas are probably some of the best because they could really fit in.
        Oct 2, 2017
    4. O_Nothing
      O_Nothing
      It's really weird looking at my profile and realizing I'm 17 now. I don't even have my driver's license yet.
      1. GameKarim likes this.
      2. DoctorMcDerp
        DoctorMcDerp
        Me neither. Happy late birthday, I guess.
        Sep 22, 2017
      3. Dynorok Loon-Maker
        Dynorok Loon-Maker
        I still need to wait 2 more years
        Nov 23, 2017
    5. Dynorok Loon-Maker
      Dynorok Loon-Maker
      It was blank, and I wanted to brighten up you profile page
  • About

Re-Logic Games Owned:
    • Terraria: PC
    You're stuck in 2nd person and you can't get out. Help you. Help you. Please. Help you.