Recent content by Olof Almqvist

1. Olof Almqvist

Whelp, just logged on for the first time in almost 3 years. I'm cringing.

Whelp, just logged on for the first time in almost 3 years. I'm cringing.
  2. Olof Almqvist

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

Of course he will see it. He is the best Pumpking there is! But try to re-install the mod on both parts and then try it.
  3. Olof Almqvist

I rarely play terraria ( Because lack of new content.. ) but i might try this because even Moon Lord is pretty easy with out cheese on expert :P Both parts have to have the mod downloaded. I think.
  4. Olof Almqvist

Woah, this is way better than one year ago. Congrats ol' Buddy!
  5. Olof Almqvist

PC The state of 1.3.1 for PC

Looks good!
  6. Olof Almqvist

PC How to make a LAN Terraria server! ( No Downloads )

Well now this guide wont be needed because Re-Logic added "Play with friends through Steam". So if you wanna play with friends only, don't go dedicated.
  7. Olof Almqvist

I really like the tattoo. I think it has a meaning too, The Life Fruit. A meaning of life in a...

I really like the tattoo. I think it has a meaning too, The Life Fruit. A meaning of life in a tasty way.
  8. Olof Almqvist

Game Mechanics Weapon Holding Animation ( While Walking or idle )

How is it like minecraft? Minecraft is a 3D game, and this is a 2D Pixel game. Can't see how it is the same :/
  9. Olof Almqvist

Molotov, Old stats?

Oh really now? Have i been gone so long that it has come a new "Mod to make mod" :o Hype mode activated.
  10. Olof Almqvist

It was a mistype in the post since long ago. It is supposed to say "Can We change the weapon swinging animation for this suggestion". :) My head was not were it should have been by that time. :confused: But now im back and im ready for 1.3 Tweaking! :)
  11. Olof Almqvist

Molotov, Old stats?

I will actually start making "Tweak mods" instead of Additions to the game when tAPI comes out to 1.3. Making the suggestions real ;)
  12. Olof Almqvist

Since terraria otherworld have the feature i don't think they will add it ;)
  13. Olof Almqvist

Molotov, Old stats?

Awsome thank you guys for the fast reply. is the recipe the same but they changed pink gel with what? :)
Back
Top Bottom