Recent content by OneEyedSmurf

1. O

Load failed! No backup found

I had the same exact problem, my world files said failed when trying to enter Single Player, after saving out of my last session during Multiplayer. My world was Cloud saved. My world is still able to be entered, but all my chests have broken, which is the worst part, all my loot I had collected...
  2. O

**REPORTED** My Chests Are Broken/Cannot Be Opened! NPC's All Gone!

Hey man what do you mean by this?
  3. O

Yes sir! Here you go! As you spawn in the chests are just at the bottom of the building, and others are scattered around! Thanks! The NPC's all vanished when this bug first Occured, they do return but very slowly and have sometimes vanished again without being killed. I should also mention...
  4. O

Bumping because it's more important than most other stuff being posted, I feel for anyone else who cannot access their chests making their 40+ Hour world playthrough unplayable. Still seeking help after trying out things such as restoring the backup files... Nothing has worked and all of the...
  5. O

Resolved Hosting stuck on "Found Server"

Glad it worked, you're welcome sir! It bugged me a lot! and Still does! If only my current thread could get replies with solutions... :(
  6. O

Resolved Hosting stuck on "Found Server"

Hello I get this bug happening a lot, my fix I found for this is to open Task manager, goto Details, Press T, find Terraria Server and end task! If that does not work make sure you are not running anything such as Bluestacks, which I heard runs on the same Port 7777 Idk? I closed my Bluestacks...
  7. O

Hello Guys! I am seeking help as to why my chests are not accessible... And that is simply that! Things to know: I'm playing on PC! Host and Play multiplayer steam session, however I'm by myself currently! Which means nobody can be in my chests etc... My chests was working fine on my last...
Back
Top Bottom