Recent content by opie

1. O

Xbox Series S/X Favorites in the Void Bag

How do you mark an item as a favorite in the void bag on console? I cannot figure it out. My settings say flick the left stick in inventory, and it works in my regular inventory. But when I try to set a favorite in the void bag, nothing happens.
  2. O

**REPORTED** [Xbox Series S/X] Lava disappears

uh, yes. although her oceans and other surface liquid is fine. just the lava in her arena.... sorry i didn't see those other posts, i only looked for lava.
  3. O

**REPORTED** [Xbox Series S/X] Lava disappears

I have an arena on the surface with a layer of lava, enough to kill enemies, but not melt their drops.. When I put lava there from buckets, NOT pumps, it will stay until I save and exit, then it will disappear. My partner has a PC world and his lava stays. edit. this is a fresh world made...
  4. O

Console Housing menu bug, kinda interesting actually

First off i apologize for the quality of the photos. But i need someone to see this ridiculous bug. If you have the housing page as the second page, you have to do a specific path for it to work. If you move along this path, housing will not work: However if you use this path the housing...
  5. O

PS4 No seedler drop

Hence, why i said 1/7 in a normal world, since Op says he has tried there as well. a 2/7 chance will still work the same way.
  6. O

PS4 No seedler drop

That's not how it works. It's has a 1/7 chance to drop on a normal world. That means every time you kill Plantera, it's only a 1/7. If you kill plantera 3 times and don't get it, the chance does not go up to 3/7. You are just not having good luck is all.
  7. O

Xbox One New control setup still sucks

The problem is that the 1.3 controls were very limited as to what we should have been able to do. Personally i don't understand why people are having issues with the controls. The only one that i am struggling with is the buff one, where i can cancel buffs, but even that is no big issue. I'm...
  8. O

Xbox One Geode/seedbag/can of worms issue/crates

If you are unable to open them, except as a hotbar item, then yes. as for the geodes, if you are unable to open them at all, then yes.
  9. O

Xbox One Geode/seedbag/can of worms issue/crates

Xbox Series S When i have a seedbag or can of worms in my inventory, the only time i can open them is if I put them in my hotbar, exit the inventory and press use. Geodes are not able to be opened though. I have tried every button and no matter if they are in my hotbar, or just in my...
  10. O

Xbox One 1.4 Cannot assign NPCs to houses or check query

NPC's can be moved at anytime there is a valid house you are moving them into.
  11. O

That actually worked for me! I added that page and every time i went in and out i could do what i needed. Thank you!
  12. O

Unit One, This is a problem many are having. Me personally, I do the steps above, and can only get it to work maybe 10% of the time if i am lucky. This applies to checking housing and moving NPCs. It is definitely not consistent at all. Please Please Please see if this can be put on the...
  13. O

Xbox One Inconsistent housing menu

2 seperate accounts one on a series s, other on an x. Happens this way on both. I go to inventory>housing query>press y(which is bound to go to world)> press my use button And 75% of the time absolutely nothing happens.
  14. O

Resolved [PS4] Cannot use Housing Query on 1.4

The problem is that using this is very cery inconsistent. Sometimes it works for me, other times it doeant do anything
  15. O

**REPORTED** [Xbox One] 1.4 Syncing Files Bug Thread (all new threads will be combined into here)

this does not take into account those that have present 1.3 files and did not have the syncing issues.
Back
Top Bottom