Recent content by oSIVo

1. oSIVo

Standalone Super Terraria World - MMORPG Style Mod - Server and Client Mod

Well, happy new year to you all. Been a bit hectic through the end of the year, but looking forward to pressing on. Watched the stream, and got some good critiques and such. I will start again on more map updates :)
  2. oSIVo

I think it does... but it may need some backwall fillers. But it should work. Perhaps the...

I think it does... but it may need some backwall fillers. But it should work. Perhaps the space is too large to count as a room?
  3. oSIVo

Is it done the same as my version?

Is it done the same as my version?
  4. oSIVo

Sweet! But no, I'm not on any of the consoles... just PC for me. If you can get a screen pic...

Sweet! But no, I'm not on any of the consoles... just PC for me. If you can get a screen pic of it to show that would be great to see.
  5. oSIVo

No problem. Go ahead and make it up. Just give credit where it is due if you share it. And...

No problem. Go ahead and make it up. Just give credit where it is due if you share it. And let me know how it turns out :)
  6. oSIVo

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Um, The Moon Lord is the last, end game boss right? Isn't he supposed to be a badass? Not everyone "needs" to beat the final boss... Or if it's that important, use a hack, get infinite life, and get your items you want... or just use an inventory edit. If you want to beat him, all you can...
  7. oSIVo

What is the dumbest thing you have ever heard someone say?

Dumbest thing? Evolution is proven fact, Morality can exist without God, and people are smart.
  8. oSIVo

Casual Are we alone? Maybe. Maybe not.

I don't see how you can logically believe both. For a being to be God, it must exist outside the limits of time, and therefor cannot be "created". I think God caused the "Big Bang", as it where, and from that created the universe as we see it... bacteria, animals, plants, man in His own...
  9. oSIVo

Casual Are we alone? Maybe. Maybe not.

Are we alone? No, we have the Creator out there. But more to the point, are there aliens out there? No. Even if there where, I'm quite positive they would look over our history and skip our miserable planet entirely. Just my opinion...
  10. oSIVo

Actually, the map the original was on has been revived, and version 2 is secretly in the works...

Actually, the map the original was on has been revived, and version 2 is secretly in the works. Look for Architectureum to reemerge soon ;)
  11. oSIVo

That is an experimental build... I do not wish for corruption potential to occur, for I have a bad history with corrupted worlds...
  12. oSIVo

AND, once Tedit gets updated to work with Terraria 1.3 ;) And be prepared... Apeture Science will have a base somewhere soon...
  13. oSIVo

Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

Great to see this trainer get updated, thanks Rydian!
  14. oSIVo

PC What was the first mob to kill you? (Expert Mode)

Explosions? Explosions!!!! (tnt trap)
  15. oSIVo

Pixel Art Jestexe's sprites

I need to make an arena for this beauty ;)
Back
Top Bottom