• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

PancakingTerraria

Might as well be honest here. Two years ago, I joined this Forum. I had a really bad case of depression.You can see this and the beginning of my profile page.I ended up not coming on the forum for about two years. I haven't had it fully leave me, but I'm much better than I was before.
Website
https://www.jw.org
Re-Logic Games Owned
Terraria: Xbox 360, Terraria: Xbox One
Favorite Thread
https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/absorb-the-non-issue.72272/page-25#post-1659639
Occupation
life

Contact

Microsoft Gamer Tag
Echolocator9999
Nintendo Network Friend Code
nnid2800

Signature

Also now 1 other thing will appear now if you cant already see it hiding
(If the world was destroyed, 100% of teens would die. If you're with me in the 1% who would be jumping for joy anyway, copy this into your signature and hope it happens.)99% of teens would cry if they saw Justin Bieber on a building about to jump. If you're part of the one percent with 3D glasses and box of popcorn and a soda yelling "DO A BACK FLIP!", copy this into your signature and hope that it happens!) My AMA is called Ask a Pancake, check it out here:Ask a Pancake!

SOUL TYPE: FIRE/Perseverance
PERSON TYPE: Kind, but BORED

Trophies

1. 0

This is....Terraria!

500 posts, huh? Your fingers must be pretty tired by now....
  2. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  3. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  4. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  6. 0

Terraria: The world that has been pulled over your eyes...

The Terrariatrix has you! With 100 messages posted, it's too late to turn back now!
  7. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Top Bottom