Recent content by PandoPon

1. PandoPon

[ATTACH] Some while ago I've started learning how to operate After Effects. I've used what I...

Some while ago I've started learning how to operate After Effects. I've used what I learned in my latest Terraria related project. Thought I'll share it here.
  2. PandoPon

No idea who these fellas are, but thats neat ig ~:)

No idea who these fellas are, but thats neat ig ~:)
  3. PandoPon

Thanks fam, I've sent your regards to her. Been a long while since she drew that fanart for me...

Thanks fam, I've sent your regards to her. Been a long while since she drew that fanart for me. I would love to post a link to her socials, but last time I asked she said she still didn't had any (It was in 2019 lol)
  4. PandoPon

meow?

meow?
  5. PandoPon

what do you mean 1.3 was released 8 years ago

what do you mean 1.3 was released 8 years ago
  6. PandoPon

I am never touching Legendary mode again. [ATTACH]I mean, it was fun. I can finally say I am...

I am never touching Legendary mode again. I mean, it was fun. I can finally say I am worthy. Can't wait to try Zenith tho.
  7. PandoPon

Aw, shame really. Understandable though, It would be a monumental task to built a converter from...

Aw, shame really. Understandable though, It would be a monumental task to built a converter from previous dev team that did a poor job making a port.
  8. PandoPon

Bought Terraria for Ps4. Not really sure why. Am I still able to put my Vita Save files into...

Bought Terraria for Ps4. Not really sure why. Am I still able to put my Vita Save files into Labor of Love Ps4 ones?
  9. PandoPon

Why do I even torture myself with this mode?

Why do I even torture myself with this mode?
  10. PandoPon

distant future; year is 2046; Humanity is all dead, Terraria devs just released another Final...

distant future; year is 2046; Humanity is all dead, Terraria devs just released another Final update for Terraria, this time its 1.65
  11. PandoPon

Pleasant suprise to be sure, and a welcome one.

Pleasant suprise to be sure, and a welcome one.
  12. PandoPon

Having a bit of cold approach when it comes to this crossover. Don't Starve won't dissapoint me...

Having a bit of cold approach when it comes to this crossover. Don't Starve won't dissapoint me, but I am a bit worried about Terraria's part here.
  13. PandoPon

"you have insufficient priviliges to post here" lmao have i been softbanned

"you have insufficient priviliges to post here" lmao have i been softbanned
  14. PandoPon

Something Wicked This Way Comes...

cool nice
  15. PandoPon

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

5 years later and im still dissapointed.
Back
Top Bottom