Noahblast20
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Got into shovel knight again. Within a week I 100%ed all of the games in treasure trove. This excludes showdown because I was playing the 3ds version. This also excludes all version exclusive stuff.
    WHO MADE THE EPIC BATTLE FANTASY MOD FOR TERRARIA, I NEED TO KNOW AND TELL THEM TO UPDATE IT TO 1.4.4 TMODLOADER.
    Noobiescrubpleb
    Noobiescrubpleb
    You can see who uploaded the mod on the steam page for the mod, although If they want to update it, I'm sure they will.
    Noahblast20
    If you pick your nose, why?
    Noobiescrubpleb
    Noobiescrubpleb
    That's my reason why not
    Noahblast20
    Noahblast20
    Why did you comment if it wasn’t a reason why, but instead why not? You don’t start conversation just so you can be right, or maybe you do. I don’t.
    Noobiescrubpleb
    Noobiescrubpleb
    I commented to inform people why you shouldn't do it. This isn't something that should be publicly/socially accepted. Furthermore, it's a public post, you should expect comments that agree and ones that disagree. I didn't say what I said to "be right", as there should be no disagreement from anyone over the age of 6. It's disgusting and unhealthy.
    How is it that the most grotesque can also be the most profound.
    Noahblast20
    Noahblast20
    I found a specific song “people eater” and listened to it. I was initially repulsed, but instead of moving on to something else, I listened. I felt something was off. Not in a bad way. The song weirdly resonated with me. Not personally, but something else.
    I’m playing EBF3 and I just got the hero medalion, and I’m now right in front of the final boss. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Noahblast20
    Noahblast20
    Epic Battle fantasy. A series of 5 flash games with banger music, great turn based rpg mechanics and upgraded versions on steam! The only free one on steam is ebf3 though. (Once I beat ebf3, I’m going to try a challenge run)
    Beyond
    Beyond
    5 is free on mobile, fun fact
    Noahblast20
    Noahblast20
    Cool, I just defeated Akron.
    Final fantasy VII: save this child from the massive sea monster that is trying to eat her and her top predator friend.
    Final fantasy XVI: fight this massive ultra-magic gay light dragon in space with the power of your presumed dead brother’s bird powers. (1/2)
    Casually picking out my cacophony of 4 songs and having STANDARDS? Wtf? Why is one two trucks worse than another? I’m listening to three other songs!
    Doing an OC swap time.
    Swapped NP (N***): A giant purplish anthropomorphic crow who is incredibly strong.
    Swapped Lilac (LR): Human with cat armor and an affinity for bombs.
    Swapped cerebrine (chronicle): giant octopus robot with a smaller, green coral inside. Very durable
    Swapped atlas (goobeer): a giant semi amorphous bee-like alien. Very venomous.
    “Maybe it’s the way I walk, that makes them think that I like… boys” is my favorite lyric of all time.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom