Recent content by Prime Rhino

1. Prime Rhino

PC What pre-hardmode things are not available in hardmode?

I'm playing on journey mode, so I want to complete the duplication part of the game. I just realized Wooden Crates, Iron Crates, and Gold Crates aren't available in hardmode luckily before going for wall of flesh. So are there more such cases now in 1.4? I would like to complete them before...
  2. Prime Rhino

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

the hype is too real
  3. Prime Rhino

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

Meh. Probably my least fav addition of 1.4. But theres def lot of work that was put into this. Seems decent, i guess. Still hyped for the other stuff tho.
  4. Prime Rhino

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

For someone like me who thinks teleporters are a waste of time at the time they are available, this is great. Now I can play solely on large worlds too. All around amazing change this one for sure.
  5. Prime Rhino

Terraira building guide - Columns

Never would have thought to use ropes as railings. Just don't build at night because it is a little hard to see. But good video overall.
  6. Prime Rhino

PC Wall of Flesh Expert Mode Accessory Help

Thanks for answering. I will use Feral Claws then. I just realized that Wall of Flesh does not have much defense anyway.
  7. Prime Rhino

PC Wall of Flesh Expert Mode Accessory Help

I am about to fight Wall of Flesh in Expert Mode. I have a choice to use either a Shark Tooth Necklace or Feral Claws. Which one is better? Also, I am using only melee weapons.
  8. Prime Rhino

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

This happens to me too, but I think it isn't because of the update. Anyway, it doesn't really lag; the actions are just happening in slow motion.
  9. Prime Rhino

Terrarians, besides your hotbar tools, what are the things you just carry everywhere?

No. I have console version, so I don't need to. I can use the D-pad. Edit: Oh wait, this is about the PC version.
  10. Prime Rhino

Terrarians, besides your hotbar tools, what are the things you just carry everywhere?

My Magic Mirror! Always. I don't even sell extra ones for the most part.
  11. Prime Rhino

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

Perfect timing! Right when Christmas starts!
  12. Prime Rhino

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Volcano - an Alternate Ocean

Very good and very detailed! I like the puns.
  13. Prime Rhino

Xbox 360 Ironskin (Leadskin, in this case) Potion help!

Reported it. Thanks. Also, thanks to everyone for responding.
  14. Prime Rhino

Yeah I did. Probably but it would be better if someone can confirm it.
  15. Prime Rhino

Actually, I was able to craft "Ironskin" Potion with Lead but only with the help of the Guide. Also, before I crafted it, when I looked at the ingredients, it mentioned both iron and lead ore. I just find it odd that I have to use the Guide to craft it.
Back
Top Bottom