Recent content by Qw2

1. Qw2

Taking the Journey on the Road: Terraria Journey's End Launches on Mobile Today!

Props to the developers of the mobile port for getting this update out so fast! Excited to play this when I get home! %:)
  2. Qw2

Journey's End Vanity Contest - Finalists & Voting Instructions

Great job on getting to the finals, everyone! May the best vanity(ies) win! %:)
  3. Qw2

Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

So excited now that we have a solid release date. Can't wait to play the fabled 1.3.6 after all this time! :dryadgrin:
  4. Qw2

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

Here's my entry, the Monitor Mage set. I always wanted a set that had a CRT Monitor for a helmet, but this contest gave me an opportunity to go for a full set. The set doesn't have any differences per gender at the moment. Below is some secondary art showing what's possible with the sets...
  5. Qw2

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

Great news, as always. A question, though, will the Japanese translation for the Switch version be accessible from NA/EU purchases of the game?
  6. Qw2

Items Rubber Leg

I just thought this up while looking at this: The premise is that this item is a early hardmode hammer that is obtained from fishing in the ocean. Looks like a rubber leg from a mannequin, placed on a stick. So: Rubber Leg 47 melee damage 3% critical strike chance Average speed (30)...
  7. Qw2

Was there a Steam character wipe?

I'm not aware of any wipes of the cloud but Steam has a documentation page of how the Steam Cloud works here. It says that all activity on the cloud was recorded in a text file, so if you have that, the wipe may have been recorded there.
  8. Qw2

Every time this happens to me the nail falls out and the picture with it; I have to repeat the...

Every time this happens to me the nail falls out and the picture with it; I have to repeat the process like 5 times for it to stick
  9. Qw2

F in the chat for Terraria: Fourth, Free, Final. Nevertheless, its a fitting end, I suppose.

F in the chat for Terraria: Fourth, Free, Final. Nevertheless, its a fitting end, I suppose.
  10. Qw2

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Nice. Been anticipating the Xbox release for a while now %:)
  11. Qw2

Tool TExtract - Extract Terraria's images, sound effects and music!

Trying to extract the fonts seems to freeze the program last time I tested it. If you remove those it will extract everything else.
  12. Qw2

[img] cc entry %:)

cc entry %:)
  13. Qw2

Tool TExtract - Extract Terraria's images, sound effects and music!

As far as I know the text on the main menu is hard coded. You could probably change the Terraria logo or the backgrounds shown there if you use a PNG to XNB converter, but thats as far as you can go without modding the game.
  14. Qw2

Probably because I used pure black, maybe I should've went with a dark blue

Probably because I used pure black, maybe I should've went with a dark blue
  15. Qw2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbUa0o3SUwA I feel like I always jump on the remix bandwagon too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbUa0o3SUwA I feel like I always jump on the remix bandwagon too late
Back
Top Bottom