Recent content by rafaelx1bm2

1. rafaelx1bm2

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Its a April Fools joke, we all got that by now. But I know for a fact you would actually do it. People, don't encourage him about this idea.
  2. rafaelx1bm2

Thing is, NTerraria still works even if you need to do a few workarounds and version 1.3.0.8 to 1.3.5 doesn't feel like far too many things that change the game gameplay-wise so it is still playable. Besides the fact that Nakano is still pretty much active, coming to the topic to help people...
  3. rafaelx1bm2

1 - You could add items that you get rarely from those activities like 50% xp boost for 10-30 minutes which would provide bonus for trying other modes that aren't just fighting. Like if there is a Goblin invasion and you have stored up a few 25% xp boost you got from fishing, then after you...
  4. rafaelx1bm2

He didn't like the Bunny race either but I also help "convincing" him into adding them back and now they are being worked on.
  5. rafaelx1bm2

Timed quests which can suck sometimes, Better Quests (Displaying more information), Level Restriction on Zones, New Classes, Class Level Up symbol, music and you hiding the icon for the skills. Btw, did you take care of the fact that venom is resisted by a crap ton of enemies ? (Plants, Undeads...
  6. rafaelx1bm2

Shading The sprite looks quite good for the bunny, its like a chubbier adult version of the beloved Bunny.
  7. rafaelx1bm2

5 Angles of Bunny is the prequel to the famous novel 5 Shades of Fur.
  8. rafaelx1bm2

Might be more worth waiting until the latest version is here at it will probably be at 1.3.5. And if it changes the file terraria.exe then its likely it won't work together specially being 2 separated standalone mods.
  9. rafaelx1bm2

Basic questions just in case: 1 - You own Terraria on Steam and not GoG ? 2 - You downgraded the game like I said in the step by step ? 3 - Would you mind posting a screenshot from the Error ?
  10. rafaelx1bm2

Perfectly Fitting Nickname. But No, thoses mods were made in tModLoader which is incompatible with NTerraria which is a Standalone mod.
  11. rafaelx1bm2

First off do the following as asked in here: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/how-to-downgrade-back-to-1-3-4-4.56753/ Then: Step 1 - Go to page 1. Step 2 - Scroll down to the download section. Step 3 - Click the Mega.nz link. Step 4 - Double click NTerraria 6+.zip OR right click...
  12. rafaelx1bm2

Because it isn't true, Pebkio said that to mess with the guy asking for updates. The update isn't ready at all and I doubt Nakano was able to work too much on the mod while he had a few real life things to deal with so the update could take a while until it finally gets released and when a...
  13. rafaelx1bm2

Click the Adfly or non-adfly link and it will open the Mega folder with NTerraria 1 to 6+ You right click the version you want and select the "Download" option, it should download a Zip with the files from the mod inside, but to play you will need to downgrade the game by replacing the main file...
  14. rafaelx1bm2

I did, its the files I sent in to the mod, hopefully you saved them in there and not just straight up deleted.
Back
Top Bottom