Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

Someone who has the issue can send me the world that has the issue, so I can debug?
Because I'm testing here and the problem is not happening at all.

File sent via conversation.
Thanks, I were able to find out the issue.

The issue was being caused by a sum of the npcs trying to spawn a chat bubble when talking to another npc, and custom mod npcs spawned in the game on the same time.
Since the game didn't had access to checking mod npc, It gave a crash when attempting to create a chat bubble.

I'll see if this issue is not triggered again, and then launch the update with the fix.

Ps:. One of the areas that causes the issue is the hardmode underworld, since It spawns some custom mobs.

Last edited:
AAaaaaaaand done, update launched.
*Version 61+18.3333333333334
*- Fixed the issue where town npcs vanishes sometimes.
*- Added a warning message when opening server, but you can still be able to run it.
The server is still bugged, though.

Won't have much of an effect though, since most NPCs will just respawn before you even get back home. Unless all of them die or maybe you could change it to a custom event. Either a countdown, warning the player and giving the option to defend them for a prize. Or even better, make Krampus kidnap some NPCs, disable respawn and the player has to find krampus on the map and fight him to rescue the people. He needs to be beatable with the equipment at that time though, or automatic release after some time passes.

Now there seems to be a bug with zones. :/ I never get a chance to name a zone. It's always just automatically named a jumble of alphanumeric characters. Anyone else having this problem?
iddtk6L.png

Last edited:
Now there seems to be a bug with zones. :/ I never get a chance to name a zone. It's always just automatically named a jumble of alphanumeric characters. Anyone else having this problem?
iddtk6L.png
I don't remember how zone naming worked in that version, but I believe clicking on it allows renaming it, then you may input anything, aswell as use backspace to delete existing text, then press enter to confirm naming.

You know damn well it does.
Does it though? I set up the Old One's Army to largely be fought by automatic even without the mod. Although, I see the argument that it's a really easy way to farm levels or items. If you make it so that the event conforms to the zone's level, it's too easy. If you make it conform to the player's level, the exp/CP never stops flowing. Maybe, and this kills me to say it, the invasion monsters shouldn't give exp/cp...

Does it though? I set up the Old One's Army to largely be fought by automatic even without the mod. Although, I see the argument that it's a really easy way to farm levels or items. If you make it so that the event conforms to the zone's level, it's too easy. If you make it conform to the player's level, the exp/CP never stops flowing. Maybe, and this kills me to say it, the invasion monsters shouldn't give exp/cp...
Actually, the Old One's Army event have It's own leveling mode, which is triggered everytime the player is doing the event (Still have to find a creative way of dealing with intruders), and the player can level up to 50 in that game mode, aswell as 50 is the highest level monsters can reach (Guess who is 50).
Also, I had to nerf the CP given by the monsters of the event several debug versions ago, because the event were a potential way of grinding easy class exp (You were able to get from 5 to 10 rank 3 class levels in a event run).

Hey guys, I've been messing with the spriting program I'm using, and added a shading effect to the Bunny sprite, but am lacking of feedbacks about it, tell me what do you think?
Y45VVnR.png

Ps:. Obviously will need to zoom it.

Hey guys, I've been messing with the spriting program I'm using, and added a shading effect to the Bunny sprite, but am lacking of feedbacks about it, tell me what do you think?
Y45VVnR.png

Ps:. Obviously will need to zoom it.
Shading
The sprite looks quite good for the bunny, its like a chubbier adult version of the beloved Bunny.

Back
Top Bottom