Recent content by Ravvynfall

1. Ravvynfall

tModLoader Experience and Levels

Sooo....it's 2020 now....the tmodloader mod browser shows there hasnt been any updates in 3 years. Any chance you're coming back to update and fix the bug? I really like the general concept of the mod, but the level reset bug really hurts it. Bug aside, I do like the idea of health scaling...
  2. Ravvynfall

Terraria State of the Game - March 2020

Do we have an official release date for the controls update to mobile? And as always, you guys have done such an amazing job with terraria over the years, i am excited to see what 1.4 brings to pc <3
  3. Ravvynfall

PC Game keeps randomly minimizing

Hey, so I've tested on Borderless Windowed mode, and for some reason, it seems like my issue has gone away. My conclusion is simply, I think "true" fullscreen mode is bugging out for some reason (havent figured that bit out yet), could be a windows thing, could be a terraria thing, not sure...
  4. Ravvynfall

PC Game keeps randomly minimizing

I've started having this problem as well. It started a few days ago after I re-downloaded and re-installed (yes, from steam, for PC). Typically, I uninstall a game if I decide to put it down for a while in order to preserve space on my harddrive. Now, whenever I play the game, it frequently...
  5. Ravvynfall

PC The Lazy Terrarian's Guide to Killing the Galaxy

*Quick Update* added a basic Logic Gates wiring tutorial on the building guide!
  6. Ravvynfall

Finally inspired to update my steam guides! Let's hope the Lazy Terrarian's series is still...

Finally inspired to update my steam guides! Let's hope the Lazy Terrarian's series is still relevant <3
  7. Ravvynfall

PC The Lazy Terrarian's Guide to Killing the Galaxy

[UPDATE 10/20/2017 (holy crap right?)] I apologize way in advance for the massive hiatus, however, I come with positive news! The short version of the news is; I am finally working on updating and adding new content to the guide, additionally, I have added a secondary guide to the links listed...
  8. Ravvynfall

Internet-Wide Day of Action to Save Net Neutrality

Posted to the FCC, Long Live Net Neutrality!! (seriously though, this stuff is insane and it is disgusting to think that the FCC, etc think this type of practice is acceptable. we need to maintain net neutrality because nepotism is and always will be a bad thing)
  9. Ravvynfall

thanks, guess i wont be wasting my time with that approach lol. good to know!

thanks, guess i wont be wasting my time with that approach lol. good to know!
  10. Ravvynfall

havent been on the forums in a while, do *any* of the bait statues actually work for bait, or...

havent been on the forums in a while, do *any* of the bait statues actually work for bait, or does everything *poof*?
  11. Ravvynfall

are the logic sensor (player above) bugged? they arent working on cavern layer on servers for me.

are the logic sensor (player above) bugged? they arent working on cavern layer on servers for me.
  12. Ravvynfall

@Cenx & @Redigit, I had a thought, could the Pigron mount be considered for inf flight as a...

@Cenx & @Redigit, I had a thought, could the Pigron mount be considered for inf flight as a perk for the rarity on the scaly truffle?
  13. Ravvynfall

right on, thanks :D

right on, thanks :D
  14. Ravvynfall

sorta been away from the TCF for a while, have the contest results come in yet?

sorta been away from the TCF for a while, have the contest results come in yet?
  15. Ravvynfall

being sick sucks so much ugh...

being sick sucks so much ugh...
Back
Top Bottom