Recent content by Ray-Yami

1. Ray-Yami

Game Mechanics Balanced crinson

I'm not going to repeat what I said above, it seems clear to me why this needs to be improved.
  2. Ray-Yami

Just because you get there doesn't mean it shouldn't be rebalanced. A badly balanced game stays badly balanced no matter how strong you are.
  3. Ray-Yami

yes except that in expert and master it is much harder for mage because the difficulty is much higher, so if that causes concern. Also like I said above, a harder boss must have better stuff
  4. Ray-Yami

What annoys me is that if a boss is harder, then the stuff has to be better, and mage early in the game doesn't, it's just bad balance.
  5. Ray-Yami

Yes but it's still problematic, I don't want to play a class that I don't like, just because the game is badly balanced, I want the two to be as difficult as each other with ALL the classes. Then I talk about the start of the game, at the end of the game I have more choice in the weapons so...
  6. Ray-Yami

does not solve the magic problem, however. there is an alternative for light, but the magic lantern does not illuminate enough ...
  7. Ray-Yami

I disagree, vilethorn goes through enemies bette and it is easier to land hits with it, therefore it is a much better weapon that can attack in any direction Then I always had problems with the glowing heart and none with the glowing ball, because in general moving in the caves is rather slow...
  8. Ray-Yami

Hello, I would like to talk I think about a major flaw in the game. I find the crinson magic at the start of the game to be really bad, there is no equivalent to corruption which makes the boss brain very difficult for wizards to defeat. Moreover, as the brain is felt as more powerful, it...
  9. Ray-Yami

Other AI Dungeon Crossover

that would be a good idea, but the idea is still minor and something else has a higher priority I think ^^
  10. Ray-Yami

Other Improve French translation (and other)

Hello, I am French, and I have noticed an accuracy that is really annoying When I look for a "trappe" for example, I can't find the drapdoor item simply because the translation is bad Let me explain. In French the word "trappe" only designates trapdoor, while the word "piège" more generally...
  11. Ray-Yami

Other Let the community translate the game

I don't think we should necessarily let the community choose the words, nevertheless actually have the option of reporting a serious language issue. I give an example, in French trap is said to be "trappe", but has been renamed to "porte a piège" (door + trap)...
Back
Top Bottom