Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, you guys have been working hard.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Orca!!!
    K
    Kircsi2011
    I heard crossplay is in mind, soo Im wondering if console modding would be a thing, maybe only for new gen only with a ps5 only version or something. Some games have "test server" game versions I think a modded client would be possible
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    @Redigit🌳 Good thing Chippy did not fear saying your name. One time his family had to call 999 due to having fear saying "Glasia🌳", especially pronouncing "🌳".
    Whoever had the idea of allowing us to see more information about our character and world at the starting screen, thank you. Everytime I created a world in 1.2.4, I would select medium, but a few minutes in I would always stress about whether I actually selected medium or not. With 1.3, I can confirm that my world is indeed medium (or whatever size I selected).
    Does the chance for a certain evil decrease when you have many worlds with that evil, or am I just having trouble getting these Crimson worlds?
    Fortanono 🌳
    Fortanono 🌳
    NVM, just got one. But still, it took longer than normal to get. Advice: Let us choose whether the Crimson or Corruption, maybe. And have an option for it to be random, too. Not the ores, one is obviously better than the other there.
    I can't tell what weapon is better at lawn mowing, the north pole or the solar eruption. I can definately say which one has a cooler attack sound though! :p
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    You just gave me the best idea for a hoa npc.
    excuse me? You may wanna nerf the medusa head. It easily tore through the blood moon, And all the armor I had was a silver helm
    king40606
    king40606
    Well it is a rare drop from a uncommon mob. That should not be the base for balance. If medusa spawned as much as Hoplites, and dropped the head all the time, maybe. But since the mob is pretty uncommon and the drop is pretty rare, it doesn't need a nerf.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    rng is not a nerf
    king40606
    king40606
    Yeah but the fact that it is so rare means it's harder to get. Why would you want a weapon that is rare and sucks?
    Damnit I have a minilag spike every 20~ seconds while playing 1.3 I blame u
    Kenishjooj
    Kenishjooj
    Well, i can't play the terraria 1.3 because bugs, blame omnir
    Eli10293
    Eli10293
    It works fine for me the only problem I have is the lag spikes
    You can't quick stack coins when they are in the coin slot.
    You forgot to fix the bug where in multiplayer, if you place a coin on top of a open door and then close the door, it will duplicate the coin.
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Was that coin bug fully reported?
    I'm imagining you and Cenx standing over two buttons, each on the opposite sides of the room, like a launch sequence, for the 1.3 update.
    MolochMekkane
    MolochMekkane
    And then one of them sneezes and hits theirs too early by accident, causing a 24-Hour Lockdown.
    i found terraria in 2013 on xbox market place and been a fan ever since its my favorite game ever so i bought pc in 2014 just to play terraria i say that this is one of the way better game out here way better then minecraft i mean who wants to sit around and kill the same 20 mobs all the time when they could kill over 200 different mobs (and way more bosses) love the game i rate this game 11/5 -IGN
    Hey Red will it come out at the same time for everyone but just different timezones
    Jacob22
    Jacob22
    soz bruh cause everyones saying its different times but i guess they mean their time zone
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    It'll be 2 PM for me when it's 1 PM in the EST timezone.

It's the bad thing of living in a spheroid. //Wait, what?
    Jacob22
    Jacob22
    hahaha
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom