Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Jeez, you guys have been working hard.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    Simple🌳
    Simple🌳
    Orca!!!
    K
    Kircsi2011
    I heard crossplay is in mind, soo Im wondering if console modding would be a thing, maybe only for new gen only with a ps5 only version or something. Some games have "test server" game versions I think a modded client would be possible
    Glasia🌳
    Glasia🌳
    @Redigit🌳 Good thing Chippy did not fear saying your name. One time his family had to call 999 due to having fear saying "Glasia🌳", especially pronouncing "🌳".
    Redigit what's your favorite Yoyo?
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    The one in game is based off the real life prototype.
    htav0lu.jpg
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Terraria has a RL yoyo.

"Good game, most other games out there."
    R
    r543
    Any chance that those other 2 yoyo's(Valkyrie's and yours) become available one day ? Also someone should totally make Red's Throw IRL.
    i found another bug that when you restock stuff from a chest you can reopen the chest and the stuff will be back but you keep it in your invetory if you know what i mean
    Great job on Expert Mode, Redigit! I'm greatly enjoying the new challenges, and it's more enjoyable than it is frustrating (for me at least). Thanks for devising such an excellent difficulty increase system! Looking forward to getting into Hardmode and getting smeared by the Mechanical Bosses. :p
    Redigit adding pink slime to molotov recipe is NOT a way to balance them :p
    It just annoys people
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    Tattered Cloth is how I had it in my suggestion all those year ago. Was a bit surprised to see they used something as cheap as Silk at the time, but I guess they've changed that now. :p
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    Tattered cloth and pink gel would be cool. I would be able to buff it a bit then, I'll think about it.
    SzGamer227
    SzGamer227
    Sweet! Sounds like a good deal! :D
    1.3 Added more chests, but chests have a limit :'(
    I cannot place any more chests :'(
    P.S. 1.3 update is awesome and amazing
    Solsund
    Solsund
    Not sure how helpful it is but when I redid the world file format back in 1.2.3 I removed the hard limit on chests in the world files just in case we wanted to increase the number of chests down the line, signs as well.
    Solsund
    Solsund
    The problem is upping the maximum isn't as simple as changing the maximum number. It would require a fair amount of testing to make sure multiplayer chests and any other new chest features wouldn't break in the process.
    Flor3nce2456
    Flor3nce2456
    I was concerned that Dressers may cause this. Though if Solsund is right we shouldn't run into this anymore?
    I hope in the next hotfix (1.3.0.3) you guys fix the error where people crash when joining a solo/multiplayer world. Thanks for everything Redigit! :3
    Thanks to you, Red, I have now seen 1.3 and now I can't sleep waiting for it on Mobile. Wait.... 1.3 has a 3 and a 1. The Illuminati has 3 sides and 1 eye. TERRARIA IS ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED!!!!!!
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    ... Now I see why you like that meme, if you can't even understand such simple and straightforwards humor as the one I used.

To explain the joke, since it can't be ruined for you: It was already boring, old and pointless centuries before it was created.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    Noooo, not Illuminati, not Half Life 3...

Portal 3 confirmed. Because the Portal Gun, and the number 3. Terraria is Portal 3.
    ZeroAero
    ZeroAero
    Yes. Portal 3 confirmed.
    Redigit theres a bug... that when you quickstack money it dosnt work can you fix it its really annoying ;)
    Reactions: CanSteam
    CanSteam
    CanSteam
    i hate this bug. makes chest organization too annoying.
    1.3.0.3? Thanks, i need bug fix update, i can't play terraria 1.3 because of crash exploit o.õ
    The Moon Lord... is quite obviously Cthulu. The Brain is visible. The Eyes are very much like the Eye and the Twins. It has tentacles coming out of it's mouth. So yeah... inspiration or something else to come?
    Reactions: Darkest Gaia
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The main reason why the "no more Cthulhu parts suggestions" rule was made - they already wanted to add Not Cthulhu, had it planned for a while, wanted people to think Cthulhu would never be in the game at all.

Reverse psychology, Redigit edition.
    WrenchingStar
    WrenchingStar
    And yet here it is. The Moon Lord aka Cthulu.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    That's what reverse psychology means, tho.
    Thanks for the yo-yos, but specially thank you for Expert Mode. Finally the game shows some respect for its players' intelligence and ability to learn. This feels like playing Terraria for the first time again.

I'm writing this after barely managing to kill EoC though. I will probably cry later.
    Redigit do you know when 1.2.3 for mobile is coming out? All the other versions have all this cool stuff and while i sit at home waiting for 1.2.3 to come out, all the pc players are fighting granite elemantals, marshins and the moon lord(which by the way i think is based off of cthulhu)
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Redigit isn't in charge of the mobile version, you're barking up the wrong tree here.
    Sooo terraria close (crash) every 5 minutes... I cant even save map. Requirments are bigger than 1.2.4.1 ?
    emm red i was starting up terraria and a box aperred and said this system.null.refrences terraria error pls help me i also closed it and went into task maneger and i said terraria was running PLS HELP ME!!!
    Lord Hungry
    Lord Hungry
    you delete config.dat in documents/my games/terraria
    You can instantly get the eoc in to the second form by goomba stomping it in space with the slime mount, red plz nerf
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    - In space.
    - Slime mount.

Unlikely strategies should not be the base for balance.
    So why the steep decline in Fallen Stars for Mana Stars recipe since 1.2? I was happy with 5, but now 3 each feels a bit cheap...

Just wondering what the reasoning behind it is if you're in a sharing mood. :)
    Reactions: ppowersteef
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Trying to have the RNG do the Jara thing on players much less, I suppose. (Search for that name and Sout America Cup if you don't know, it'll pop up // bad pun sorry.)
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    Because I got sick of the grind.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Is that also the reason why 10% of the underground is composed of heart crystals?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom