Recent content by Redknight910

1. R

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Journey mode is a completely separate game mode, basically, can only be used with characters made for journey mode. As for why, I'm unsure.
  2. R

Sprites Izzabelle's Alternates

Are you asking if there are plans to implement the content in game, or Izzabelle's opinions on the matter? If it's the former, then there are no modding plans as of yet, Izzabelle said she'd consider it after they're all done, and has someone in mind if she does decide to go through with it.
  3. R

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

Um... so far all of my 1.4 worlds, of like, 5, have spawned with corruption/crimson in the middle or at the edge of them, including large and small worlds.
  4. R

Official The End of the Journey - The Beginning for Terraria: Journey's End Out Now!

Personally I've run my laptop through my tv before with a spare keyboard and mouse, not gonna tell you how to play though. I understand the frustration of not having simultaneous releases, had to wait like that in the past. Though I will say, in reference to having a 'inferior game' at least...
  5. R

Torch Gods Favour not spawning.

I made sure I had space in my inventory, and I checked the surrounding area. I think I may have found the issue though. Both of these attempts were in the cavern layer, but when I made an attempt in the underground layer, the item spawned. So, while the event will trigger in the cavern layer, it...
  6. R

Torch Gods Favour not spawning.

I've done the Torch God event twice now, and no item has dropped for me. Going to try one more time before calling it quits and waiting for a patch.
  7. R

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

Agreed, though you can replace it with other physics affected blocks, it's still kind of annoying.
  8. R

Quick question, has anyone had a world where jungle wasn't framed by corruption/crimson? Also, has hallow solution always turned jungle blocks into dirt and grass? Because if not, I'm scared.
  9. R

Here's what I'd do for a golf map, make a new world, so no hardmode, if you want to golf through hallow use some clentaminator solution, build it, scatter peace candles about as needed, combined with the mowed grass, you have almost nil mobs, blood moons might still happen, but just keep a...
  10. R

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Well, now that I've spent the last hour and a half, two hours reading through everything. HOLY HELL I WANT IT NOW! But, I'll wait, it's so close I can almost taste those juicy tree fruits. Everyone's done a great, awesome, superb job on this, and I can't wait to see your next project come to...
  11. R

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

GODDAMNIT! Every new spoiler just makes me want it more! You guys are too good at this stuff!
  12. R

With Great Power Comes Great Accessibility - Introducing Terraria's New Journey Mode

I will be looking forward to this just to mess around with things. Great stuff.
  13. R

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

I like this idea, and it works perfectly with the idea me and some friends had, when the update drops, we're starting a new world and were each gonna claim a biome. This makes this even more viable and interesting. Looking forward to the update more every day.
  14. R

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

Looking forward to finding all the new stuff in a few months. Keep up the good work, and keep yourselves healthy and safe.
  15. R

1.3.6 Preview: Block Swap

I'm sure after a few weeks of using it, most of us will feel the same.
Back
Top Bottom