Recent content by RiftFortune

1. RiftFortune

Weapons & Equip Lunar Equipment!

@Max :3 Right now the team would be me you and Remi- another sprite artist. If you can code with JSON that would be amazing. :) If not then you and I need to look for one. I can do a little, but we should get a substantial person for it. Tell you what, why don't you add me on skype...
  2. RiftFortune

Pixel Art Remilia's Weapon Cabinet

Well tell you what my skype is derp.mcherpy (sorry man it's from way back in 5th grade XD) I'm in high school now haha still haven't changed it. We'll call and chat about it some time.
  3. RiftFortune

A dark room a dark tomb

A dark room a dark tomb
  4. RiftFortune

Do you wanna make them and have me implement them or should we both sprite and code
  5. RiftFortune

You up for making some weapons together for a new mod?
  6. RiftFortune

Weapons & Equip Lunar Equipment!

Hey there Max- looking for a team to make a mod to extend how many weapons are available for pre-hardmode all the way to end game. I like the balance and vibe of the weapons and armor that you put up- they would be perfectly integrated into the game being well-rounded. I would love to see what...
  7. RiftFortune

[Tmodloader] Cool Weapons mod!

Hey Colin, Rift here I have been working on a mod for weapons as well. How would you feel about teaming up to create a new project? The "Cool Weapons Mod" would be awesome to partner on. Do you do coding for it yourself or do we need someone? Let me know if you are up for it -Rift
Back
Top Bottom