[Tmodloader] Cool Weapons mod!

Hey Colin, Rift here

I have been working on a mod for weapons as well. How would you feel about teaming up to create a new project?

The "Cool Weapons Mod" would be awesome to partner on. Do you do coding for it yourself or do we need someone?

Let me know if you are up for it

-Rift

Oh oh.. I'd love to see more Katana's in Terraria, possibly with their own attack animation.. Just so I can feel like a badass.
Please do?

Hey Colin, Rift here

I have been working on a mod for weapons as well. How would you feel about teaming up to create a new project?

The "Cool Weapons Mod" would be awesome to partner on. Do you do coding for it yourself or do we need someone?

Let me know if you are up for it

-Rift
Sorry, I think I would like to work alone.

Updated!
Changed Platinum Katana damage to 14
Added Diamond Sword
Made Mega Gold Sword swing faster
Reduced Mega Gold Sword damage to 20
All items are now crafted at anvil.

Last edited:
Another update!
Added Shadowflame Arrow, Paintball, Platinum shuriken, and gold boomerang.
I'd like some suggestions, but not too complicated. An example of something that I probably wouldn't be able to add is a weapon that shoots sharks that fall out of the sky and shoot homing lasers at people.

(goddammit he beat us to the shadowflame arrows!) *ahem* Nice looking mod you have there! although, the shadow-flame arrows may need a bit of balancing, and good luck!

This mods adds 5 weapons and 3 accessories as of now.

75364-eb54e26ff4582121d440cf60dd15e6df.jpg
Platinum Shuriken- Crafted with 7 platinum bars. 12 melee damage, very fast speed and extremely weak knockback. Infinitely throws platinum shurikens.

.[/SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Can you change it to throwing damage or add another version with throwing damage?I understand it is Supposed to be the alternative to gold boomerang but The original shuriken uses throwing damage so i would appreciate it if you change it.

Update!
Added recipes for Obsidian Rose, Magma Stone, Water Walking Boots, and Shiny Red Balloon.
Added crystal javelin.
Golden boomerang got a new sprite.
Platinum Shuriken now does throwing damage!
I would also like some suggestions for throwing weapons.

Update!
Added recipes for Obsidian Rose, Magma Stone, Water Walking Boots, and Shiny Red Balloon.
Added crystal javelin.
Golden boomerang got a new sprite.
Platinum Shuriken now does throwing damage!
I would also like some suggestions for throwing weapons.
Maybe a hardmode equivalent to the bone glove that drops from skeletron prime.

Nice sprites ! Really like how they look, but the crystal javelin looks really big and low detailed. Here is my take on it, you can use the sprite if you want
Crystal Javelin-
Crystal javelin.png

Last edited:
Nice sprites ! Really like how they look, but the crystal javelin looks really big and low detailed. Here is my take on it, you can use the sprite if you want
Crystal Javelin-
index.php
Thanks! I'll make sure to use this in the next update.

Sure! I'll add this. Is it ok if I call it Power Charm?
the owner of mod is you :D. And when I say ''status charm'' I was with no creativity, and I put anything :)
But before adding this you can add also the magic charm? Because the attack gives melee speed and i was mage and, was a bit bored with the accessories too cool but only for melee :p
Can you please say the quantity of life regen, attack bonus etc. of the charms?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom