Recent content by Romixal

1. Romixal

Game Mechanics Refining pixel box behaviour

I am aware that they are not obtainable. As for the fact that they don't work property: I'm suggesting how to make their behaviour more useful. That's what suggestions are for, isn't it? I assume the initial intent behind pixel boxes is to allow for dense screens hence they have very specific...
  2. Romixal

Game Mechanics Refining pixel box behaviour

Hi. I'm really enjoying wiring mechanic of the game, but there's an issue regarding pixel box behaviour. There is a desire of building screens within wiring community. Pixel box was made to cover that need, but in it's current state it is dreadful to use. I don't pretend that I know how the...
  3. Romixal

[SOLVED] Randomizers? How do they work?

@SovereignVis Well, I tried my best. Glad that imgur has some way to edit the image (but some reason can't completely replace it).
  4. Romixal

And there is also 0% and 100% chance generators, that we use mainly as transistors, but there is endless amount of applications.
  5. Romixal

Well, i'm too late, but i'll still drop in a couple of examples that i doodled after reading your post. So, here example of a spawner, that each second pulses a random statue out of 4 (could be any amount of them): Or, here a teleporter, that teleport you to a random destination:
  6. Romixal

Sending two different signal types through single wire.

I actually use that property quite a lot. But i do send signals on different execution steps, to make deserialization easier. And here some example of static memory: I this particular example i contain information in groups of 32 bits, and i can read it whole in (under) 1 tick. You also may...
  7. Romixal

A small competition!

Here early version of my "Bad Apple!!" screen. But i dont feel like it will fit: it's too repetetive to be interesting. Or maybe this version, it looks bit more interesting:
  8. Romixal

PC 16 Bit ALU

It's interesting to see implementation using faulty logic gates. I immediately scrap any ideas using regular ones, because how restrictive they are in terms of execution order. Here my old prototype of ALU using my "Faulty logic" concepts. P.S. Using "Faulty" approach lot easier for me in...
  9. Romixal

PC Any Way To Make Sub-1 Second Timer?

You can connect bunch 1 second timers to teal pressure plates and activate/deactivate them with dart trap. Here is "1/60 second timer": But for that i usually use dummy clock:
  10. Romixal

Faulty Logic or Sub-tick Computation

Here is the memory address driver: It can increment, decrement and set address to zero. As a result we get AND Gate enabled that correspond to memory cell that should be "Open" for read and write. Here is the actual 4-bit memory cells: Pair of lamps, connected by yellow wire, is the...
  11. Romixal

PC [Help?] Change Item Hoiking Direction?

It's been a long time, so i don't remember exactly how i done it. But, as i remember: you can make item switch from horizontal hoik on vertical only if items moving from right-to-left.
  12. Romixal

PC [Help?] Change Item Hoiking Direction?

I did do item hoik right-to-left, and then up.
  13. Romixal

Faulty Logic or Sub-tick Computation

Research, research and research... Carrying data using pulses is very handy, and if we wanna get CPU that can initiate operations by itself we also want to have circuits that can be executed by pulse. Sometimes "faulty" circuits is very useful, but some times easier to make driver for regular...
Back
Top Bottom