Recent content by rubeszilla

1. rubeszilla

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

2.3.1.1207092241 medium, master, corruption. Want wings? Go left of spawn, you will soon hit a mountain, rope/grav potion up from mountain and there is a sky island to the left, in the chest is your early game wings!
  2. rubeszilla

What exactly IS Shimmer, anyways?

Shimmer was the name of that gunk in the movie (and novel) Annihilation - it mutates animals, warps time, and stuff. Interestingly it came from a meteor, and the shimmer pool does look a little like where a meteor might have landed long ago.
  3. rubeszilla

ermagawd

ermagawd
  4. rubeszilla

Terraria needs capybaras.

Terraria needs capybaras.
  5. rubeszilla

I am immortal.

I am immortal.
  6. rubeszilla

PC SHARE YOUR MAP SEED [PC 1.3.4 & beyond]

2.4.1.32534266 Journey mode, medium world size, corruption. Probably the most abundant, easy, world to start in I have found in 2k hours. Lots of caves leading to lots of early game loot and platinum. 2 pyramids. One small corruption on the edge of the map, hemmed in by snow on one side and...
  7. rubeszilla

Terraria State of the Game - September 2021

Came back to play a bit of the old Terraria recently ;( Am playing on Fedora Linux and while it runs lovely, I did notice the resolution is stuck to matching the display. Not bug reporting here as it doesn't bother me, as both resolutions are right for me, but just giving you a heads up for the...
  8. rubeszilla

There & Back Again: A Summary of Journey's End

Can't wait for doing a new playthrough after a long hiatus. Really looking forward to the new world generation and ambiance. Drops at 4 am here in the far east, should be a patch by the time I get out of bed ~:D Giddyup!
  9. rubeszilla

FORE-RRARIA! Hitting the Links with Terraria Golf

:red:ing hilarious. I gotta convince my old Terraria partner to come back and play now :)
  10. rubeszilla

Mythical Beasts & Where to Farm Them: Exploring Terraria's Bestiary

I see you've added another type of booby trap to the game. Savage. The breastiary bestiary will be especially handy to find those essential RNG drops (imma lookin at you picksaw). Won't need the wiki so much now. 8 days.......
  11. rubeszilla

What was Old is Made New Again: Revisting the Terraria Experience

Guess I'm a solar flail guy now. Sweet af.
  12. rubeszilla

Expand Your Terraria Empire - Pylons, Town Building, and NPC Happiness

Lighten up. He's just having a laugh. So should we. It's not malicious.
  13. rubeszilla

The gift of fast travel to any biome in the world without having to pay for and setup wiring is a very powerful gift. You, and others, have stated that it will be more time consuming to approach NPCs but you're neglecting the gift of fast travel. Just think about how much time you will save with...
  14. rubeszilla

You know As the game is currently YOU HAVE TO build a home if you want an NPC, so all that changes is that you build that place somewhere other than spawn. It's not really extra building is it? It may not satisfy you but you can create biomes, so you could have a castle with all the biomes...
Back
Top Bottom