Recent content by Rydian

1. Rydian

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

I believe that the bar cost for pre-hardmode metal armors should be reduced. I'm playing with two friends in a large world, two of us know a lot about the game and the third knows most of the basics. For our 1.4 playthrough we've decided to try progressing naturally. We dig and explore caves...
  2. Rydian

PC Are enchanted sword shrine in journey mode worlds?

It doesn't have to specifically be the shrine, the object itself can show up elsewhere. We found one in a large world generated and played in 1.4.0.1/2.
  3. Rydian

Tool (1.3.0.x) Rydian's Terraria Trainer

This has no reliance on any web server, it's self-contained, so it's really weird that it's happening and it's likely something else.
  4. Rydian

You need to get hit once first with the invincibility code already enabled for it to have an effect, what it does is make the invulnerability period after getting hit last forever. If you did that, what killed you? EDIT: Like, literally. I've heard reports of deaths but not from a repeatable...
  5. Rydian

The HP refill code just refills your HP, it doesn't stop it from dropping. Take too much damage and the game will still realize you're dead before it can get refilled. If you want actual invincibility, use the invincibility code and get hit once. EDIT: Seriously, how should I name these codes...
  6. Rydian

If the game code changes, the scan and patch will fail. If the game code does not change, the scan and patch will work. So it depends on how the mod works. Some mods will change game code around even if they don't change the functionality. (Also this targets Terraria.exe, so if you have the...
  7. Rydian

1.3.0.8 was another networking/compatibility update, but 500x damage broke so it's fixed and updated now.
  8. Rydian

I use MSE myself, updated my definitions today and it's not detected for me. Tried another browser?
  9. Rydian

http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42642 See if installing this and restarting fixes the ammo issues?
  10. Rydian

The mercy invincibility won't stop all damage sources either. IIRC some time in 1.2 the devs changed the way fire blocks work so that they'll damage you through invulnerability, and there might be one or two other things that bypass it too. Thus me including both codes. I assume you're using...
  11. Rydian

Infinite HP refills your HP every game tick, but some damage sources and bosses bypass damage calculations and can still kill you under certain circumstances it seems, which is why Infinite Mercy Invincibility is there. Mercy Invincibility is that thing in games where you can't get hit for a...
  12. Rydian

Hunh, finally got around to testing that and yeah. I wonder if they use the same code as wormhole potions in that case.
  13. Rydian

PC Constant Crashing

Then you should also follow the instructions given here to update things.
  14. Rydian

Tried turning the code off and back on again after running out of fuel?
  15. Rydian

What version of .NET, what version of Windows, what CPU model?
Back
Top Bottom