savvasl
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Crypt of the Necrodancer Ultimate remix zone 2-1 lighter and heavier are ready. wanna hear them? check my soundcloud :)
    Reactions: ppowersteef
    savvasl
    savvasl
    ok i'll start as soon as I clean my mind a little bit. it won't take very long because I have some parts ready and I just need to work on others as soon as I finish i'll post status :)
    savvasl
    savvasl
    you picked one of my favorites :)
    savvasl
    savvasl
    ok i'll upload 2 versions just to now the heavier version has more full sound and the lighter has a little empty but clean sound :)
    this day and 1 left before school starts :( I would like 1 more week freedom, it's not the school only, piano lessons and stuff .
    savvasl
    savvasl
    Well everyone doesn't want holidays to end. Too bad they have an expiration date :p
    Well see ya in a couple of hours guys . Time to watch a movie :)
    Theo
    Theo
    εεπ, πατριότη!
    (καλό θα ήταν να μιλάμε στα αγγλικά όμως, μια και το φόρουμ είναι αγγλόφωνο)

I'll see you around ;)
    savvasl
    savvasl
    ok bro, I have no problem writing in english . see ya around :)
    savvasl
    savvasl
    to tell the truth I prefer writing in english here :p
    What movie have you seen lately? I've been watching Pet Detective
    What about you guys? Do you play any musical instrument? (I play classic piano)
    That's what happens when you forget to change the resolution on recording software .Damn it
    fab7fe2250.png
    savvasl
    savvasl
    or with a better cpu -_-
    Who does that too??? Fighting moonlord 100 hp Recall to nurse. Infinite loop till moonlord is dead.
    savvasl
    savvasl
    or something similar?
    MyruMyru
    MyruMyru
    Works good if you have mobility and an easy way out of wherever the nurse is located.
    savvasl
    savvasl
    yeah teleporter or hoiked walls . I prefer the second one
    Does anyone now why terraria keeps on becoming more and more cpu resource demanding? Keeping a balance would be nice.
    savvasl
    savvasl
    well I new that, but I would prefer if there was an extra-low quality option so as everyone can keep ahead and update.
    W1K
    W1K
    The biggest hit recently is probably the distortion effects on screen and water, which can be disabled safely without losing anything at all.
    On regards on actual contents, there isn't much that can be done unless the entire system is reworked to not load every content all at once as soon as the game runs.
    savvasl
    savvasl
    Yeah I agree like putting a Effects option and having the ability to disable it. Well that's why there are texture packs anyway. :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom