Recent content by sgt ghostface

1. sgt ghostface

Terraria: Otherworld Terraria: Otherworld - An Update

better hope crimson is in my world I love crimson more then corruption in my opionion!
  2. sgt ghostface

does anyone know how to get new titles?

does anyone know how to get new titles?
  3. sgt ghostface

NPCs & Enemies New Boss and NPC - The Wanderer and The Creator [Sprites]

this idea is good but I was wondering......what happens if the wanderer dies? will he respawn or will he become the creator automatically?
  4. sgt ghostface

NPCs & Enemies event:shroomite mayhem (no sprites yet)

enemies: shroomite soldier,shroomite assassin,shroomite rocketman,shroomite archer,shroomite heavy,shroomite wartank,(on expert only) general boom (rides a giant airship then when ship is destroyed he will jump out and shoot you with a shotgun almost like a storm diver but harder and more moves)...
  5. sgt ghostface

Biomes & Nature infected zone (an alternate version of crimson and corruption)

trust me its gonna be quite different also sorry if I made mine sound close to yours
  6. sgt ghostface

NPCs & Enemies New NPC: The Necromancer

I like this idea :D pretty funny guy to XD also his name should also be marasmus from tf2 :P
  7. sgt ghostface

PLEASE NOTE!!!!!!! I will be making a new version of this maybe hopefully it will be better :pumpking::joy:
  8. sgt ghostface

^I like that idea :D wouldn't that be copy right? also its kinda over used
  9. sgt ghostface

NPCs & Enemies The Mastermind (Mechanical Brain of Cthulhu)

I like it! though you could say hey drops maybe instead of might something that would fit in with this cause he IS a brain after all
  10. sgt ghostface

NPCs & Enemies new npc:martian engineer (or rebel martian)

working on that along with some more quotes to :)
  11. sgt ghostface

NPCs & Enemies new npc:martian engineer (or rebel martian)

Q:who is he? A:a NPC you unlock after beating Martian madness what he sells tesla wrench (to summon/build tesla turrets DMG:70 and also turrets stun targets HOWEVER only one turret can be spawned no matter what) tesla pistol (dmg:60 fast speed and will stun targets) tesla rifle (dmg:70 slow...
  12. sgt ghostface

a undead biome where there are different zombie types along with a giant empty lab where the player encounters zombie themed demon alters and using the extremely stinky meat it will summon subject 0 (but on single player expert the boss will look like someone familiar...) it will take place post...
  13. sgt ghostface

will there be more invasions? martian madness was awesome but STRESSFUL but I would like to see...

will there be more invasions? martian madness was awesome but STRESSFUL but I would like to see more invasions after all
  14. sgt ghostface

Back
Top Bottom