Recent content by Shаyd

1. S

Does time acceleration (bed and so on) affect biome spread?

I want to be sure.
  2. S

Items If a potion is drunk, let Ichor be dropped by toilets craftable in Hardmode

Because adding toilet humor to anything and everything is unnecessary? I don't play Terraria for poop, and if every other item includes poo, my opinion of it won't get any higher, rather the opposite.
  3. S

Items Add Flying Carpet and Pharaoh's Set and banners from the pyramids at Oasis/Mirage Crates

You don't need keys to open the chests inside the pyramids. It's not necessary.
  4. S

Items Add Flying Carpet and Pharaoh's Set and banners from the pyramids at Oasis/Mirage Crates

Bravissimo. Personal attacks instead of arguments. In this way you not only prove nothing, you make yourself like a loser and at the same time show yourself in a very bad light.
  5. S

Leaf/Livivng Wood Wand: you can get by chopping down trees. Finch Staff: can be obtained by dropping Living Wood Wand, which as I wrote above is renewable, into Shimmer. Living Loom: can be purchased from Steampunker when you have, again, Living Wood Wand in your inventory. As you can see, all...
  6. S

Items Add Skyware Lock Boxes to For The Worthy worlds.

Between 1.4.1-1.4.4 the Lucky Horseshoe could indeed be obtained from chests in the cavern level, but as of 1.4.4 it has been moved back to the floating islands. Similarly, Celestial Magnet was sold at Traveling Merchant before 1.4.4, but since 1.4.4 is on Floating Islands.
  7. S

What "Erm..."? It says literally the same thing as mine.
  8. S

In For The Worthy worlds, chests on floating islands are locked and require a gold key to open, but you can still fish out crates that will contain Skyware Chests loot.
  9. S

Dude, by "off-topic" I didn't mean any rules or anything, I was just saying that world generation ≠ world difficulty. Quote: THIS is the context? Equating infinite-repeat RNG to one-time generation is "context"? You're picking on the wording, these "holes in the law", ignoring the point. The...
  10. S

What? What the hell are you talking about? Enchanted Sword, Crawdad/Shelly/Salamander Banners and other items are already available regardless of world generation. Obviously the developers are going for the most items being available in every world. An analogy can be made here with alternate...
  11. S

What does this have to do with Master Mode? Secret seeds and difficulty levels are different, they are off topic.
  12. S

Whether you like it or not, the developers have already made sure that most items are available in every world, as I said before.
Back
Top Bottom