Items Add Skyware Lock Boxes to For The Worthy worlds.

Shаyd

Terrarian
In For The Worthy worlds, chests on floating islands are locked and require a gold key to open, but you can still fish out crates that will contain Skyware Chests loot.

Erm...
2023-12-10.png

I'm not really sure why you want this. If players in FTW/GFB are willing to spend time fishing for those items instead of beating Skeletron, let 'em have it. I don't see the point in adding an entirely new lock box just to be used in one seed.

Also, Balloon Pufferfish can be shimmered into a Shiny Red Balloon anyway, so it would only lock four items behind Skeletron (Wings, Starfury, Horseshoe, Magnet)

Also, Balloon Pufferfish can be shimmered into a Shiny Red Balloon anyway, so it would only lock four items behind Skeletron (Wings, Starfury, Horseshoe, Magnet)
horseshoe is a rare accessory from dead man's chests, unless mine is glitched.
also, isn't the celestial magnet sold my Traveling Merchant, or was that also changed?

horseshoe is a rare accessory from dead man's chests, unless mine is glitched.
also, isn't the celestial magnet sold my Traveling Merchant, or was that also changed?
Between 1.4.1-1.4.4 the Lucky Horseshoe could indeed be obtained from chests in the cavern level, but as of 1.4.4 it has been moved back to the floating islands.
Similarly, Celestial Magnet was sold at Traveling Merchant before 1.4.4, but since 1.4.4 is on Floating Islands.

Back
Top Bottom